Duet

Timeboxer

Explorer
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile -- I've been busy with a couple of things, but. What I'm basically working on is a rogue/druid who eventually becomes a Daggerspell Shaper. The sorta feel that I'm going for is someone who's got a very dedicated stealthy naturalist-type, who strikes in the darkness and grins like a Cheshire cat, and sorta plays the more down-to-earth "bad cop" to Anthony.

Or something similar.

Velmont

First Post
Jvdn1:
Code:
Diplomacy                2.5    +2          +4
Handle Animal              5    +2          +7
Knowledge (Nob&Roy)      2.5    +1          +3
Ride                       5    +0    +2    +7

That make 15 skill points. You shoud have 20 (2(warrior) + 1(human) + 1(Int)) x5.

Amy:
I am not familiar with the Daggerspell Shaper, so you'll have to feed me on it. I suppose it is a PrC, so if you could give me the basic idea behind that PrC and the stats so I can see if it is ok.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Diplomacy and Knowledges are cross-class skills for me, so they cost double.

Jdvn1

Velmont said:
For the Cavalier, I don't think there will be any problem. I have the Sword and Fist version of it, so if they have made an updated version for 3.5, I would like you to give it to me.
Indeed.

For 3.5...
Requirements
Drop Weapon Focus (any sword)
No equipment requirements

Class skills
Added Handle Animal

Level Benefits
1: special mount: Cavalier levels and Paladin levels stack to determine a mount's characteristics.
Lance bonus goes up every four levels (1, 5, 9) (+1, +2, +3)
No Tall in the Saddle
courtly knowledge: Add class level to Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) checks as a competence bonus
2: sword bonus goes up every four levels (2, 6, 10) (+1, +2, +3)
3: no mounted bonus
no Tall in the Saddle
4: no mounted bonus
5: lance bonus +2, no tall in the saddle
6: sword bonus +2
7: no mounted bonus, no tall in the saddle
8: no mounted bonus
9: lance bonus +3, no tall in the saddle
10: unstoppable charge 5/day, sword bonus +3, no deadly charge

Full Mounted Attack: if more than 5' but no farther than single movement, can make full attack. can't be used with a charge

Unstoppable Charge: when making deadly charge, deal x4 damage (or x5 with lance)

Multiclass Note: may continue to advance as Paladin

These are the 3.5 changes. If I didn't mention it, it's still the same.

Timeboxer

Explorer
The general idea is that you're a rogue/druid who specializes in two-weapon fighting with daggers, and you use this style to play into your druidic abilities. Would you like me to e-mail you with more information, or something similar?

Velmont

First Post
I would like to see the decription fo it. I know it can be long to type all the PrC, but if you could (only stats and power description will be necessary, don't put any background thing if it only add flavor...)

Jdvn1

Velmont, I'm trying to decide on my bonus language. I can't justify Celestial so I was considering Elven, but I don't know ... well, what's the racial make-up of the village? Do we have contact with any other races? Maybe caravans stop by to rest between Greenvale and the temple?

Velmont

First Post
There is only a few travellers that pass by here, most of them are traders, and among the traders, most of them come from the region and usually speak the local language. The common is the language that is commonly spoken in the region (the language never have been really named), but there is another tongue that have spread among traders: TradeSpeak. A few halflings lives among the humans. Elves are living much more in the north, and seeing one among men is generally an event. Dwarves are a race of stories, as no one have seen them for a long time, but rumors tells they have shut themselves in the mountain and they are evil. (That is the scary stories mothers tell to there kids to be sure they doesn't wander to high in the mountain). Gnomes are pretty uncommon too. The few you've heard about lives in GreenVale, It is told they lives mainly in the same region as the elves.

For language like Celestial, Infernal, Aeran... they are know to only the most scholar among the humans. The Sylvan is more spread, as it has become a language among hunters and other wilderness oriented carrer. The people who speak it doesn't even know it is the Sylvan they are talking, and generally refer it as the HunterSpeak. Draconic is similar. Mage learn to speak draconic before knowing the true origin of the language.

Amy, I don't know what race you were thinking, but you can take any. I'll adapt a bit those information if you take, let's say, a dwarf or an elf. There is no problem.

Remove ads