DUNGEON of DREAD

Nebulous

Legend
Cerulean_Wings said:
I like what I see! Minis + dungeon floors = awesomeness.

Is this a story hour of sorts aided with pictures, I take it? An interesting idea :)

Who's the owner of all those minis and flooring, though? That first batch of pictures probably equals to a 3 digit number of $ spent to buy 'em :eek:

I'm the owner of both minis and maps. Pricey yes, but i don't think the first batch of pics hit 3 digits. The commons and uncommons only cost me small change. Altogether though, over the years (and as you'll see on this thread) oh yeah, i've dropped a penny on minis...

Nebulous

Legend
dwarves.jpg

dwarves2.jpg

hulk.jpg

Nebulous

Legend
Oblivious to the demise of the Hammer Brothers, or the tireless tromping of LAVA BRUTES below, these three adventurers notice something ELSE as they navigate a passageway strewn with webs and bones. The air is musty and stale, and they hear a rhythmic tap-tap-tapping from somewhere nearby, as if it originates from behind a WALL...

moria2.jpg

wonder.jpg

Nebulous

Legend
But they DON'T find out. They continue shuffling down the corridor, waving torches into dark corners, pushing aside clinging webs as they trudge ever deeper into the home of their forefathers.

Behind them, the TAPPING continues, and grows LOUDER, and eventually behind the WALL...

drow.jpg

drow a.jpg

drow2.jpg

boys.jpg

drow3.jpg

messy2.jpg

Last edited:

Nebulous

Legend
Cerulean_Wings said:
Still lovin' it, don't you ever stop making those :) Hammer Brothers, heh, good one...

Say, where do you buy the dungeon tiles, and for how much?

Amazon, for around $10-$12 i think. This particular set is (mostly) "Dire Tombs" which is hands down the best i've seen yet from WotC. Lots of variety, lots of detail, and they're very sturdy. But there's a real mix of tiles here, lots of them are also from Skeleton Key that i've collected over the years and just printed out on thick stock paper. Lots of the tiles are also full sheets from the various DDM battlemaps, but you're only seeing very small portions which masks what they are. And, a few are handmade later on...Photoshop and i have a longstanding love affair. ;)

Remove ads