Dungeon Tiles 2?

Bagpuss

Legend
Did Dungeon Tiles 2 not get released in the UK or something?

Can't find it at any of my usual internet shops, where as I can still find DT 1, and 3.

jinx crossbow

First Post
Bagpuss said:
Did Dungeon Tiles 2 not get released in the UK or something?

Can't find it at any of my usual internet shops, where as I can still find DT 1, and 3.

My FLGS told me, that "Dungeon Tiles 2" will never be delivered to Europe!

Jinx

Kris

Adventurer
Anyone know if there is a particular reason for this?

I did notice that they were listed on Amazon (UK) a while back (though not in stock) and so I bookmarked the page. However that page just throws up a 'not a functioning page' message now :(

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Bagpuss said:
I'm definitively sure that I've seen DT 3 last weekend in my FLGS. And I'm pretty sure, that I've seen DT 2, when it was released a while back at my FLGS - however, I don't know about internet shops - and nothing 'bout restocking. I'll check next weekend if they're in stock somewhere... at least here.

Bagpuss

Legend
I picked up DT3 in Madrid a few weeks ago, I've ordered DT1 from Amazon and they still have stocks. Everywhere else I've checked only has the option to order DT1 or DT3.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
jinx crossbow said:
My FLGS told me, that "Dungeon Tiles 2" will never be delivered to Europe!

Jinx

That FLGS is wrong. I know I got DT2 (Arcane Corridors) from a German store. Maybe they meant that everything ran out and there won't be any more?

Amazon.de has it in, too. If push comes to shove, you can get it from there (I don't know how much they'll charge for delivery to the UK, though - but if you know anyone from Germany, they can get it for you and send it over)

Remove ads