• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeonmastering 101 Blog

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
I just started a blog called Dungeonmastering 101. I wanted to include a link to the old articles on the Wizards of the Coast website, which were called (I think) Dungeonmastery or something like that. Does anyone know if they are still archived on the site and if they are how to find them?

Last edited:

haiiro

First Post
This looks like an interesting blog, but you've got posts restricted to team members only, as well as folks with Blogger accounts only. I'd like to leave a comment, and I've got the latter -- but I'm not the former. ;)

(And your first 3 comments are spam, which is a bit...odd.)

Shadowslayer

Explorer
AnthonyRoberson said:
I just started a blog called Dungeonmastering 101. I wanted to include a link to the old articles on the Wizards of the Coast website, which were called (I think) Dungeonmastery or something like that. Does anyone know if they are still archived on the site and if they are how to find them?

It was called Dungeoncraft. No its not on the site any more (and thats really a crime) Those articles were up when Dragon Mag was still part of the WOTC site. I don't think theyre available anywhere...not last time I looked.

Now the good news....I have most of it saved on a wordpad file. Actually, Its most of the first cycle. I stopped saving them when they began to rehash it all the second time. If you want it, just gimme a shout.

Graf

Explorer
Its interesting that you're also playing 3.0.... I suppose that if that's important to you then putting it up front is useful; but the average novice DM is going to buy and use what is currently being sold, not out of print books.

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
Blogs and Spamming

haiiro said:
This looks like an interesting blog, but you've got posts restricted to team members only, as well as folks with Blogger accounts only. I'd like to leave a comment, and I've got the latter -- but I'm not the former. ;)

(And your first 3 comments are spam, which is a bit...odd.)
Sorry about that. I tried to leave it open, but I got spammed almost immediately. If I can figure out how to kill the spam, I will open comments back up.

Eternalknight

First Post
AnthonyRoberson said:
Sorry about that. I tried to leave it open, but I got spammed almost immediately. If I can figure out how to kill the spam, I will open comments back up.

Turn on Word Verification for your blog.

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
Graf said:
Its interesting that you're also playing 3.0.... I suppose that if that's important to you then putting it up front is useful; but the average novice DM is going to buy and use what is currently being sold, not out of print books.
I am actually going to use 3.5. I will go back and edit my posts to make this clear. Thanks for catching that.

Remove ads