Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Interesting. Too early to tell if it's going to be good or not. The plot they share in the trailer seems a bit cliche, but this is just the trailer and it could be more original than it seems. Most of the CGI looked good. I kind of wish that some of the party was non-Human, but that's just a minor gripe.

I'm definitely seeing the movie when it comes out. I'll probably go with my D&D group. I'll wait until then to give further judgement.

Ryujin

Legend
I wish they had kept the Owlbear under wraps until after the premiere, though. Sure, give 'em the Black Dragon. It's D&D. It's in the name. The Owlbear, however, is one of those reveals that would have gotten fans on their feet at the early showings.

Ryujin

Legend
Interesting. Too early to tell if it's going to be good or not. The plot they share in the trailer seems a bit cliche, but this is just the trailer and it could be more original than it seems. Most of the CGI looked good. I kind of wish that some of the party was non-Human, but that's just a minor gripe.

I'm definitely seeing the movie when it comes out. I'll probably go with my D&D group. I'll wait until then to give further judgement.
The Druid looks like perhaps a Satyr/Faun (Horns and pointy ears). Also, the Rogue seems to have pointy ears. Elf or Half Elf.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
The Druid looks like perhaps a Satyr/Faun (Horns and pointy ears). Also, the Rogue seems to have pointy ears. Elf or Half Elf.
Okay, I missed that. So there are some non-Humans, just most of them still look pretty "human", though. A Tiefling or Dragonborn would be cool to see in live action in the party, IMO.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We already have a long thread about this, so I'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads