• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Duud Ooc

trimeulose

First Post
Sorry about the delay between my posts. My computer wouldn't let me load the message boards, and the school computer won't accept the site either. I called MSN to fix things, and the wonderful people they are the disconnected me from the internet, so I spent the past month calling customer support, entering my PIN number (which is now memorized) and trying to reconnect to the internet for more that 20 seconds at a time.

All is semi-well here now to the point at which I can post.

Again sorry about not posting for the past while.

Jemal

Adventurer
Yay he's back.
Now do you have a link to the Rogues Gallery? Or a copy of my character which I so foolishly lost? (Hassan)

Jarval

Explorer
Glad to have you back trimeulose. Sounds like MSN have put you through the wringer a bit. Don't worry about the gap in posting, these things happen.

Jemal, you can find the DUUD character thread here.

Jarval

Explorer
Still here, still eager to play :) OTOH, I'm OK with whatever trimeulose decides to do. It must be a pain to be messed around by your ISP.

Remove ads