Dwimmermount IC:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Gargrim takes on the kobold that stabbed him, "Oi, this gets madder and madder. First a stumpy human, and now a crazed dwarf. Nah, forgets that. I take away his dwarf card. He ain't one of ours. Watch his lip tremble as I pigstick another of his 'sons'."

[roll0]
[roll1]

Imperialus

Explorer
Pieter, your iron bar twists awkwardly in your hand as you strike at the Kobold. It connects, but it is not a sound hit.

Climent hurls a dagger at the crazed dwarf striking him in the meaty part of his shoulder
to hit [1d20] = 19 damage [1d4] = 3

He cries out in rage and swings his two handed axe towards Midgrim continuing to flail madly about
crazy dwarf attack [1d20] = 6 damage with axe [1d8+1] = 4+1 = 5

The two Kobolds also attack the dwarves, one targeting each. The first one, attacking Midgrim bashes his short sword against the dwarf's armour.
Kobold to Hit [1d20] = 13 Damage [1d6] = 6

The second, does succeed in striking Gargrim, opening up a gash on his leg allowing the blood to flow quite freely.
Kobold to Hit [1d20] = 16 Damage [1d6] = 3

PC init: [1d6] = 5
monster init: [1d6] = 4

Next round begins, you guys are up.

As it stands right now, there are two Kobolds plus the crazy dwarf. The dwarf is moderately injured due to Climents dagger, while one of the two Kobolds has a minor bump on the noggin thanks to Pieter. Gargrim also took 3 points of damage.

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar, human rogue

Still slinking thruogh the shadows, Klyman endeavors to run his bodkin through a kobold.

[roll=Attack]1d20+4[/roll]
[roll0]

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar, human rogue

[syntax error spoiled last post, trying again: ]

Still slinking thruogh the shadows, Klyman endeavors to run his bodkin through a kobold.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Syntax correct, for a miss!

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!

Syntax correct, for a miss!
But that giant battle-axe slicing next to his ear and into the ground is enough of a distraction for Midgrim to get a nasty side-slash into the hated kobold-father!

OOC: Coyote Code not working for me right now.... But it looks like I took Invisible Castle by surprise :devil: : 1d20+1=15, 1d6+1=4

[sblock=OOC]I think you might have jumped the gun this time, [MENTION=893]Imperialus[/MENTION]? We lost ini last round, so our actions should have ended that round, right? Instead the kobolds acted again (before and after us in the same round, I think).[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Ach! To hell with all ya addled-brained whatz-its!" Gargrim mumbles in pain as the wounds accumulate and he strikes at the kobold that has now struck him twice.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Imperialus

Explorer
As the Kobold shakes his head dazed from the first blow, he looks up just in time to see Pieter's iron rod smash clean through the top of his skull dropping him like a sack.
A second blow from Midgrim catches the Dwarf's forarm, but it is deflected by his banded mail.
In the meantime Gargrim's hammer smashes into his foe's ribcage. Blood erupts from the beasts mouth as it collapses to the ground gurgling.

OOC: Binder Fred is right, I jumped the gun. You guys go ahead and take another round. The only combatant left is the dwarf.

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

Klyman slinks through the shadows until he s behind another foe.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Last edited:

Remove ads