Dwimmermount IC:

Skarsgard

Explorer
Robert surveys the bloodied area and noting the distress on his companions faces he maintains a respectful silence.

From the blood there appeared to be many casulaties but someone had taken the bodies?

Leif

Adventurer
Yrel, Elf Magic-User / Thief

Yrel looks with distaste at the smeared blood and other juices, and makes an effort to not step in any of the fluids that may remain.

Yrel's sheet

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"He-re is wh-were it-t-t-t hap-p-ppPPened," simply says the crippled warrior.

"K-kk-klyman." Here. "Mig-gg-g-Grim." Right next to it. (He'd learned the names from Pieter, shortly after coming back). Several points in a row: "Orc-c-csu." And, finally, to a subtler splash on wall and ceiling, "B-b-b-bin-Binhar's hand-d." The one that started it all.

This is, strangely enough, the happiest place down here for him. The place where he escaped the dark pits of insanity. Where he found his mind again...

It's only been a few days, not even a month, and already it feels sort of nostalgic, just standing here...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Gargrim simply grimaces, staring off for a moment where Midgrim had fallen. Finally, he says, "Well, enough is enough. Let's secure our backsides before getting in too deep, eh?"

OOC: If we are in room 1, how about we check out that door north of the entrance. We'll clear the rooms around us before searching out the orc lair.

Binder Fred

Exploration it is.

On their first door though, Klyman's absence is immediately felt...

"Exp-p-ppppert-t-t?" questions the crippled man after a pause, looking towards their two new members.

[sblock=OOC]I propose the following SOP for all doors we encounter?

1. Yrel checks for traps
2. While Vindar (our highest Wis PC) listens for noise and peers under/through
3. If nothing and unlocked, Gargrim opens and goes through.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Yrel, Elf Magic-User / Thief

Yrel looks from Vindar to the door and back again. "Are you asking me to do something? Here, why don't I check the door for traps and see whether it is locked." The Elf then moves forward, has the others move back so that they will be out of range of most bad things (15 feet, if possible), and then will check the dor for traps. If no traps are found, he will test it to see whether it is locked.

[OOC: I'm assuming that you want to make these rolls, but I will, if you want,]

Yrel's sheet

Imperialus

Explorer
You push open the door to the north It appears to be a largely empty room, that may have once served as a guardpost. Other than a door to the East the room contains little more than smashed furniture and dust.

Attachments

• In Progress Map.png
    In Progress Map.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 119

Binder Fred

Vindar points, two-fingered, towards the Eastern door with a questioning eyebrow. There might be small trinkets hidden in the dust, a copper or two, but nothing that will take them towards the path to godhood.

Best to step lively in these abandoned parts.

As to Robert's question, he shrugs: his memories of the time before are alternatively crystal sharp and muddled, weirdly distorted. In all cases he has no understanding of what was being said though, remembered voices a roar of shouting/murmuring gibberish...

Maybe Gargrim can do better?

Remove ads