• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet" D&D (v1.11)

warderbrad

Explorer
Lairythian said:
...any chance the fields or text could be made a bit larger for folks wearing readin glasses?

...if not perhaps using a few black fields with white text might do the trick?

I know in the sheets I make I tend to move away from the black with white text due to the ink consumption that it takes when printing. However it should be easy to apply such a format on your own to help you see better. If you need help doing that let me know off list and I will be happy to walk you through it.

If you are referring to the input tabs I would suggest using the zoom feature to zoom in the view to make everything appear larger.

I hope that helps.

Brad

Rowe

First Post
Oh thank heaven! Heroforge for 4E all ready!

took our group 3 hours to make characters the other night. So glad this is out now. Spend more time on back story then figuring out stats /score

burgerking

First Post
Sorry, i might be blind, but how do I:

1) Edit the backpack section? Can't find it.
2) Type in the Equipment's Weight and drop down to Level 0? Found out just scroll for Mund. type.

Thanks.

BTW, Great work.

Last edited:

dark666105

First Post
Rowe said:
Oh thank heaven! Heroforge for 4E all ready!

took our group 3 hours to make characters the other night. So glad this is out now. Spend more time on back story then figuring out stats /score
i might be mistaken but i dont think this is actually heroforge, its something completely different made to mimic the old heroforge but for 4e rules, as far as i know the official heroforge for 4.0 isnt out yet, but damn i love this spreadsheet. ive been looking through metric tons of fan made character sheets in pursuit of the one i felt was perfect for me and i could pass on to my friends. this one has proven to be such when matched with custom power cards (cant include all the power info on a sheet without wizards approval so i understand why it all isnt in here.) but again thank you for this optimal sheet :)

fsnaig

First Post
Hi,

I found a few more minor problems as I was working on what a 30th level character might look like:

On Character Sheet II: Cell BR63 incorrectly references Armor & Equipment K20, when it should reference K18.

Selection of Skill Training as a Feat triggers the list prompt, but the list is inaccessible, making actual selection of the Skill Training impossible.

On Character Sheet II within the Class/Path/Destiny Features: Paragon Path Features longer than two lines do not display properly.

On Character Sheet II within the Feats: Epic Tier Feats longer than one line do not display properly.

On Character Sheet II within the title for the Backpack: “Wonderous” is misspelled, it should be “Wondrous”.

fsnaig

malcolm_n

Adventurer
This is some great work; leagues beyond what I was toying with making. :) Any way to have expanded spellbook update your powers and allow you to select your third available daily spell? I hadn't seen anywhere for it, but I could have missed it.

Bug: if you enter 0 for the damage (e.g., "Cause Fear" Cleric Encounter 1), critical damage will be #VALUE instead of 0. Workaround: Enter 1d0+0 as the damage.

Still would really like to see the attacks section expanded to include attacks linked to "Other Powers".

Warderbrad, that sheet witht the powers added in would be amazing. I would like a copy if possible. I was planing on doing it, but I have my hands full with another project for sharing with EnWorld. All this Excel madness has gotten me enthused.

mattcolville

Adventurer
Can someone post a finished character using this sheet? My group and I are having problems with it and it seems like we're hand-entering a lot of stuff I think the sheet is supposed to do for us.

Remove ads