Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet" D&D (v1.11)

James McMurray

First Post
Also, I understand why you don't want to do this, but I'd LOVE it if the powers auto-populated in the power card sheet.

Check here. It's a mod to the Wiesenbad sheet. I don't have power cards filling yet, but there's a quick reference sheet that is good as a combat tracker, and it fills in your powers, including your stats for them. Power Cards are on the way.

Another request is a place to put magic item info. As it is, other than using the magic item cards, I don't have anywhere to write down what my magic armor does.

The quick view page also has slots to put items and check off when you've used them. They don't auto-fill though, you have to enter them manually.

If you download it, you may want to wait until tomorrow afternoon to start putting a character in. I should have another version up with a few bug fixes. It'll also properly handle uses per day for half-elf dilettante powers and powers you get from feats. I'm also adding in effects you get from feats. For instance, if you have the Astral Fire feat, all of your fire and radiant powers will have the damage already added in for you.

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Clerics only get Cloth, Leather, Hide and Chainmail armor proficiencies.

My copy of 1.12d shows all of those except Cloth which everyone has so not a big deal if it doesnt show. So not sure what you think they are missing?

BUG:

May or may not have been mentioned yet, but the cleric should get all the armor proficiencies.

Requests:

Also, I understand why you don't want to do this, but I'd LOVE it if the powers auto-populated in the power card sheet.

Another request is a place to put magic item info. As it is, other than using the magic item cards, I don't have anywhere to write down what my magic armor does.

That said, great job!

cyberlemur

First Post
You saved me a lot of grief

In my experience, the worst thing about D&D 4 is character generation. Your work has not only saved me a lot of time, it has helped me learn how to make characters and to interpret some of the rules. I appreciate all the time you put into this. Thanks.

Remove ads