Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet" D&D (v1.11)

I guess the OP has stopped updating this? Has somebody taken it over for him?

I wouldn't say that. I've been in contact with the OP within the past 2 weeks and I would expect another version before too long. Can't give any clue as to when... I don't have anything to go on but a hunch. The OP was just asking about some of the changes I made.

If we don't have version 1.13 by Monday I will try to make 1.12e with some of the minor changes since 1.12d (fix Wizard proficiencies, fix negative modifiers on damage, fix half-elf feat selection [maybe, this is a bit of a mess], add Genasi). Since I won't be starting until Monday, don't expect it until Wednesday maybe. :)

Things I won't fix in 1.12e: custom class, power swap bug (I've never looked at this code and am afraid to!), FR regional stuff (most of how I want to do this can't be done in the current version without major changes)

I don't like to make a lot of major changes when it's been a while since a new version because it makes it hard for the OP to merge them back into this fine tool.

Mirtek

Hero
I wouldn't say that. I've been in contact with the OP within the past 2 weeks and I would expect another version before too long. Can't give any clue as to when... I don't have anything to go on but a hunch. The OP was just asking about some of the changes I made.

If we don't have version 1.13 by Monday I will try to make 1.12e with some of the minor changes since 1.12d (fix Wizard proficiencies, fix negative modifiers on damage, fix half-elf feat selection [maybe, this is a bit of a mess], add Genasi). Since I won't be starting until Monday, don't expect it until Wednesday maybe. :)

Things I won't fix in 1.12e: custom class, power swap bug (I've never looked at this code and am afraid to!), FR regional stuff (most of how I want to do this can't be done in the current version without major changes)

I don't like to make a lot of major changes when it's been a while since a new version because it makes it hard for the OP to merge them back into this fine tool.
Sounds great enough. Could you also add the swordmage into 1.12e or will that be too much work? I know you are all doing this with your precious free time, so I don't want to seem to demand too much. If it's too much, just don't do it

Sounds great enough. Could you also add the swordmage into 1.12e or will that be too much work? I know you are all doing this with your precious free time, so I don't want to seem to demand too much. If it's too much, just don't do it
We don't really have a full set of powers for the swordmage yet, unless I'm behind by another article or something... last I knew we had a limited set of lvl 1-3 powers... I suppose I can add it as a class though, but gah, custom weapon proficiencies are a pain in the.... :)

Bob4E

First Post
Feat: Light Step

Haven't seen this posted yet, so just in case. I'm using v1.12 of the character sheet and added the feat called "Light Step" to my character. This should add +1 to Acrobatics _and_ Stealth (in the Feat Column of the main character page). Stealth is not being updated with auto-update. You can manually enter the value though...

Anywhere

First Post
I guess the OP has stopped updating this? Has somebody taken it over for him?

Sorry for this long time without a massage from us.
We had a lot of trouble the last weeks but it seems that this week will be quite and I get the time to work out the newest version of our sheet based on the changes made by infocynic - thanks for invest your freetime to the sheet.
I hope the changes are finished until Thursday - I had many changes in the background, so that it might be easier to add new races and classes.
so please have a little bit patience with me.

Lia

fsnaig

First Post
Sorry for this long time without a massage from us.
We had a lot of trouble the last weeks but it seems that this week will be quite and I get the time to work out the newest version of our sheet based on the changes made by infocynic - thanks for invest your freetime to the sheet.
I hope the changes are finished until Thursday - I had many changes in the background, so that it might be easier to add new races and classes.
so please have a little bit patience with me.

Lia
You folks have the most full-featured spreadsheet out there. I have looked at all of the others on the web, and yours is clearly the best.

fsnaig

Mirtek

Hero
I just want to add my voice to the praise of your sheet.

So far I never used any automatic character sheet before during 3.x but now I don't to manually fill a sheet ever again.

Really, the best the WotC char gen can hope for it to be equally good, I can't believe it will be any better than yours

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
BUG:

May or may not have been mentioned yet, but the cleric should get all the armor proficiencies.

Requests:

Also, I understand why you don't want to do this, but I'd LOVE it if the powers auto-populated in the power card sheet.

Another request is a place to put magic item info. As it is, other than using the magic item cards, I don't have anywhere to write down what my magic armor does.

That said, great job!

Remove ads