[E&E] - Goblin's Lair - character creation thread (recruitment closed)

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
Why thankee kind sir. a question are we allowed to multiclass because I didn't read anything about that?

So what is everybody planing on playing, I'm on the fence about either Expert or Tech

Ah, yeah... nope, no multiclassing. That was an AD&D thing; it's entirely absent from the Classic game. So I'm afraid that you have to pick one class and stick with it.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Ah, yeah... nope, no multiclassing. That was an AD&D thing; it's entirely absent from the Classic game. So I'm afraid that you have to pick one class and stick with it.

no problem, then I geuss Biggums S. Niper ,gun for hire from down under, will be only an expert and not take a few levels of tech to make an amazing gun, ce la vie

Jack Daniel

Here's an alternate link.

And your stats, rangerjohn, can be selected from among the following:

(1) Str 17 - Dex 13 - Vit 7 - Int 12 - Wis 13 - Cha 14
(2) Str 10 - Dex 12 - Vit 10 - Int 13 - Wis 17 - Cha 15
(3) Str 11 - Dex 14 - Vit 10 - Int 15 - Wis 11 - Cha 10

Jack Daniel

Okay, five potential players so far; room for one more, assuming everybody who has offered to join is still in. Now everybody needs to go ahead and select a set of stats, pick a class and an alignment, and list their trained skills. Character creation is just as simple as that, although of course it never hurts to have a little character bio or some background details tacked on. :)

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Which do you think would better at these levels? A scholar or a biology tech. Also where are these pre-made equipment kits, you mentioned?

I would perfer a bio-tech just because of the versatility, but that is just an opioin since i did a squick read through of the scholar not seeing anything interesting

I'm also wondering where these equipment kits are?

Remove ads