E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

IcyCool

First Post
Erekose13 said:
ooc: thats a good question (though not one I'm very good at answering) IcyCool, if you have any particular location in mind feel free to make it up. Otherwise I'll put it somewhere.

OOC: I've no particular worry about it one way or another, so feel free to place it as you please.

Gorefoot nods at Percy's words, "I know where we can find the nomads this time of year."

Manzanita

First Post
"Well great. Perhaps that's a good place to start. They might know of any other survivors. They also might have knowledge of the goblins. Things may have changed in some ways since you were last there, Gorefoot."

Percy is excited to get started. Liberating Gorefoot's homeland has been one of her major goals ever since they met. "Is everyone ready to head out? Are there things we should buy if we're going to fight goblins?"

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Okay lets put Gemhold in the Larkenwold Reach about 150 miles north west of Orussus through dense forest. It'll be in adjacent to one of the larger hills in the Reach.

Velmont

First Post
"Oh, some of your tribe survive. Interesting."

As Percy refer to buying some things, Ridk touch his purse. "Not really, at least, even if there was things I woudl liek to buy, I don't have the money for it. But if you plan to go to war, I suggest to have some healing. Yes, Russna allow me to give some, but war can be hard, so a wand that allow to heal wounds would be welcome backup too."

Manzanita

First Post
"Oh, yes." Percy makes a wand flicking motion. "Ishmael had one of those. Very useful. Let's buy that. You know, other than Ridik here, I've never even seen a goblin. They're gross little things, aren't they, always trying to poke you with spears and stuff." Percy shivers. "They'll be underground in the dark, and they can see in the dark, I"ll bet. And they'll try to surround us. And it sounds like they might have undead. And priests to their gods who probably like blood, and stinky stuff." Percy pauses to refect.

"Well, I've got the everburning torch. We've all got some alchemical fire. We'll buy a healing wand. Anything else? Everyone take some extra bolts and arrows."

OOC: Percy can easily cover the 750 gps to get a wand of CLWs, actually. We can reimburse her our of our winnings, if all goes well. She is saving up for neat stuff, you know.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Spell Prepared]Spell Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic
1: Bless, Command, Doom, Shield of Faith, *Comprehend Language
2: Enthrall, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon, *Speak with Animals
*Domain Spell[/SBLOCK]

SlagMortar

First Post
"I've, er, got everything I, ah, need," says Nars with a nod to Nezrak. He's quite proud of his new armor and shield. He also pats an inner cloak pocket without seeming to realize it.
You know, other than Ridik here, I've never even seen a goblin.
"Aye, they see in the, er, dark. I've only, ah, heard about em. They, ah, raided around my, er, home, but we mostly had, ah, trouble with orcs and for, er, all the trouble they caused they did keep the goblins away, ah, mostly."

Velmont

First Post
"Goblins? They looks liek me, but they have a tendency to be more crouched than us, moutain goblins. Also, we have become great buidler, but we lost some skills that my cousin had, which is great hability to sneak and also good riding skill, but don't expect them to ride horses, they prefer big and mean wolves instead. And they love to raid, ambush and all tactics are good, the dirty one seems even better to there eyes... all mountian goblin are thought some basic history, and that include the common history of our races. I must tell it wasn't my most interesting subject, I've always prefer arcane stuff, but I never had the mind to understand all those things wizards learn."

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Gorefoot could also buy the CLW wand. He's currently got a large chunk of money that he isn't using right now anyway.

Manzanita

First Post
"Wolf-riders, eh? Well, we have met some mean wolves. One bit my ankle!" Percy exclaims with outrage. "Nothing we can't handle, though. Let's hit the road. Everyone have a horse?"

"We met wolves in the Silverwood. I'm not interested in going straight through the woods. How 'bout we head East, and go through Fallon, then go north to Gemhold. Alternately, we could go through Rivensblight."

Last edited:

Remove ads