• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[E6] Adventure in the Swordlands [OOC]

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, cannot post on the weekend. I will post a full character later. Mostly a big brute in a big dangerous looking armor, but more kind than most in this dangerous world.

Little John meets the Juggernaut ;)

Vertexx69

First Post
I know how the white on black format they have here can be grating on the eyes, so I changed formats a bit inside the sblocks. It should be easier to read now.

lvl 1 fighter

First Post
The color was fine. I was referring to the layout of the character sheet.

Ok, half of the PM's have been sent. I have to go to work now; I'll send the others when I get back this evening. (~11 PM, central time)

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, cannot post on the weekend. I will post a full character later. Mostly a big brute in a big dangerous looking armor, but more kind than most in this dangerous world.

Little John meets the Juggernaut ;)

I'm a bit occupied in the moment. Send me a PM, if you need me, please.

lvl 1 fighter

First Post
walking dad

Wilco.

wysiwyg

I did. The PM system doesn't save a copy of sent message to your Sent box unless you check the box "save a copy..." for each message you send. It weirded me out too, because I didn't check the box when I sent the first ones.

I'm guessing that's what you were referring to.

Vertexx69

First Post
Hey lawful, you only get 6 total manuevers (5 lvl1 and 1 2nd) as opposed to the 7 lvl 3 and 4 manuevers you have picked right now. Check out the section about initiator lvl on pg 39 of Bo9S. its like wizard spell progression, at lvl 3 you gained access to your first lvl 2 power :blush:

lvl 1 fighter

First Post
Hey lawful, you only get 6 total manuevers (5 lvl1 and 1 2nd) as opposed to the 7 lvl 3 and 4 manuevers you have picked right now. Check out the section about initiator lvl on pg 39 of Bo9S. its like wizard spell progression, at lvl 3 you gained access to your first lvl 2 power :blush:

You're half right. :) At level 4 Uther can switch one of his level 1 maneuvers for a level 2 maneuvers. So Uthers maneuvers should be either
- 5 1st and 1 2nd or
- 4 1st and 2 2nd

----------

Checking the sheets over again, I noticed that you have maneuvers readied multiple times Vertexx69. You can only ready a single maneuver once. Also, can you identify which maneuvers are readied as a swordsage and which as a warblade? A simple (W) or (S) next the maneuver will suffice.

--------------

Also, I'm not going to start the game tomorrow. We'll let the PM's play out and then start it. That work for everyone?

-----------

Finally - Seph, are you still in? I haven't gotten a reply from you.

Remove ads