• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[E6] Adventure in the Swordlands [OOC]

lawful_stupid

First Post
Hey lawful, you only get 6 total manuevers (5 lvl1 and 1 2nd) as opposed to the 7 lvl 3 and 4 manuevers you have picked right now. Check out the section about initiator lvl on pg 39 of Bo9S. its like wizard spell progression, at lvl 3 you gained access to your first lvl 2 power :blush:
I have fixed the problem. 4e uses the much simpler system of having a power's level be the level you need to be to use it. Amazing how 8 years of 3e can empty out of your head in 8 months of 4e.

Vertexx69

First Post
I changed my manuevers to your specifications, but we always played it like this: manuvers known were a list like known spells and could be readied any number of times (up to readied manuevers #) like a wizard with 3 magic missles prepared.

After rereading that section, I now see where they got the idea for encounter powers from in 4th edition.

lvl 1 fighter

First Post
Hey all, sorry I got caught up with post spring break school work. Honestly, I'd rather not have the break then try and recondition my mind back into school mode.

Anyway - messages are sent.

Remove ads