• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E6 SRD - community project

macrochelys

First Post
file: SpellListII

So I'm inclined to agree with this: spell damage caps (and really all CL-dependent variable caps, where applicable) should remain as in the full SRD.

In the interest of creating a document that is simply an edited SRD and which makes no assumptions of a given game, I agree with this completely. The version of SpellListI originally posted for proofreading should then be taken as the proper version.

Attachments

• SpellListII.rtf
    106.2 KB · Views: 185

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
In the interest of creating a document that is simply an edited SRD and which makes no assumptions of a given game, I agree with this completely. The version of SpellListI originally posted for proofreading should then be taken as the proper version.
Sounds good, thanks. I've noted the proper file.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"

comment:
no problems, looks good. macrochelys's file in post#31 is good; to do list updated.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Character Classes I

comment:
[edit: re-uploaded with minor corrections]

@Gilladian , no changes in text; just fixed text align in a couple table columns, and chopped out the empty reference to 3rd level spells in the Bard table.

[EDIT] Re-uploaded, with better table formatting.

(Sorry this took me so long, btw. I was out of town visiting family this weekend, but I'm back, and now can more reliably/quickly get stuff done.)

Attachments

• ClassesI.rtf
    246.5 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

Gilladian

Adventurer
Thanks! I had tremendous trouble trying to edit those stupid columns. Every time I tried to remove the blank columns, the whole chart disappeared! Oh, well. I figured you or somebody would fix it.

Lord Xtheth

First Post
I'm almost complete "My version" of phaze 0. The only things I have left to do is the Equipment section, and Magic spells, then I'll be done my Alpha E6PHB.
I'm not looking forward to putting together "my" Alpha E6Monsters :eek:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Heh... yeah, I'm not looking forward to monsters, either, Lord Xtheth. I suspect we'll try to keep as many monsters in as possible, but coming up with nice neutral criteria will take work, and then squaring that set of monsters with the spells, magic items, feats, etc in the rest of the SRD. It will be an exercise in frustration. ;) But we'll get there.

I know your goal, Lord Xtheth, is a print pub of your version, so I'll be curious to understand what direction you end up taking in paring down the heftiest chunk of the game into something printable. Good luck with it!

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Spells A-B

file: Spells A-B

comment: nothing to note.

Attachments

• SpellsA-B.rtf
    40.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Remove ads