• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Buying?

Eberron: Buying?

• Yes

Votes: 194 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 181 36.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 115 23.5%

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah especially since you still owe me a Scarred Lands character Crothy!

(When you were at 19,000 I said you'd better make me a SL character when you got 20,000)

Frostmarrow

First Post
dead said:
Nope.

:) ;) :cool: :D :p :lol: :] :heh: :mad: :eek: :confused: :\ :uhoh: :eek: :(

I've got a nagging feeling it ain't gonna last long either.

I think you are right. At one point the dragon within the planet's core will wake up and burst out. Bye-bye Eberron.

This is a good thing - who needs a game setting that just goes on and on? Take a look at World of Darkness for Vampire The Masquerade. A world headed for the unavoidable apocalypse - and a new edition for the game. The world ends and White Wolf can release a new setting, and new rules. All fans must upgrade because the old setting doesn't even exist anymore.

So by the time the rules for 4th Edition are ready for print, Eberron will crumble and leave space for the new 4th Edition Official SettingTM. You mark my words. :]

feydras

First Post
It looks like a more logically considered high magic world than Forgotten Realms. I imagine it will be interesting.

I don't plan on buying it as i am excitedly looking forward to the Iron Kingdoms Campaign Guide currently at the printers. Privateer Press has yet to publish anything that isn't extremely high quality, they just take forever doing it.

- Feydras

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I have become a collector of campaign setting and city books. :)

I will not rush out and buy it, clacking like a gull from Finding Nemo, mine, mine, mine...but I more than likely will pick it up sometime or another. Yes, I have issues with the warforge vs rust monster (I know give it a rest already) but overall I have found some points in previews and Finish hint dropping that remind me of Earthdawn (maybe I am wrong too).

Last edited:

Remove ads