• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron Game (Calling Kerrz, Bront, Someone, GoddesFallenAngel, Primus)

LiquidAtom

First Post
Primus said:
Dangit, Atom. Stop saying you don't have any books.

http://www.d20srd.org

Or, more specifically:
http://d20srd.org/indexes/equipment.htm

Thanks Primus, I'll never have to say: "I don't have my books again!!!" :D LOL, that is definately a big help. I'll have everything fixed by this afternoon. I think.

Does anyone know how much a hooded cloak, traveling papers, id with photo, and an ink pen costs? I couldn't find it in the SRD.

Last edited:

groggy

First Post
LiquidAtom said:
Does anyone know how much a hooded cloak, traveling papers, id with photo, and an ink pen costs? I couldn't find it in the SRD.

Everyone begins with a free outfit, most of which include a cloak of some sort. As for the others:

Inkpen 1sp
ID papers /w photo 5gp
Traveling papers 2sp

Mista Collins

First Post
Well, the decision has been made. It was a tough one, so I went with 6. I have always had to fight to get players in my group (never DM'ed a PbP) and I found quite the opposite with this. The cast is as follows.

Those Chosen
Kerrz - Runila d'Ghallanda - LG Female Halfling Paladin
Bront - Valahandra Da'briel - LG Female Valenar Elf Cleric
Primus - Kilikos - CG Male Human Sorcerer
Goddess FallenAngel - Knya d’Phiarlan - NG Female Elf Rogue
Someone - Mark 24 - N Male Personality Warforged Fighter
Groggy - Isa Makota - CG Female Human Artificer

As for the other four (five if including Pebele), I might be doing another Eberron PbP depending on how much time this one leaves me. If I do, you will be first in line to start that up.

I started a Rogue's Gallery Thread for the 6 chosen characters to post to. It can be found here

Okay, sorry I've been gone so long... I was out of town. :)

Yay! I've been picked! :D

I've corrected the skills (must have been shifting skill points around and forgot to correct them) and the gold. Posted in the RG.

I can post 3-4 times a week.

Mista Collins

First Post
Also, I'd like all of you to decide how your characters know each other. Just a general idea, or fit it into your backstory. You could just be drinkin buddies that tend to hang out at the same tavern. You could have grown up together (if from the same area), just so that there is some sort of connection between all the characters.

Primus

First Post
I had Improved Initiative. I made it Sudden Still.

I'd also like to exchange Grease (which I currently have) for Mage Armor (which I do not). Hrm, you know what, I'm actually giving him a stat tweaking (Spells and Feats) I'll make a comprehensive post when I'm done.

Also: Can I trade Summon Familiar for something else? I just can't see Jal having a familiar.

Remove ads