• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron Game (Calling Kerrz, Bront, Someone, GoddesFallenAngel, Primus)

LiquidAtom

First Post
Mista, thanks for the corrections. I changed some of the stuff last night, and overlooked quite a bit. Some of the changes I wasn't 100% sure of as I don't have my books with me.

As for the MW longsword, Id really like for Kamvul to start with it as it is an hierloom that he recovered just before the Mouning. If he can't have it that's fine as long as he can find it later, if he is chosen.

LiquidAtom

First Post
I have Kamvul mostly done. I don't know how much his items cost right now, as I....you know-dont' have my books. I'll take care of that as soon as I do.

tyrlaan

Explorer
Mista Collins,
I know I said I'd be posting a second character, but, in interest of your time and party cohesion, I won't be doing so. My second character concept might have been cool, but also could easily have run against the grain of an adventuring group. Keryp, I think, would be much more entertaining than my other idea, should you choose to include him :)

Remove ads