• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron/Horror Game - FULL - Got my three additional players, thanks!

jkason

First Post
If there's a temple of Dol Dorn in town, I set up GAlec's background so he could actually be a local. If not, I figure the temple decided to send him out "on mission" in hopes that he'd finally burn himself out on this rebel schtick if he took a few good knocks along the way. The trip's taken him out by Greenblade, where he's stopping for a few days, trying to decide if they need him or if he should keep moving.

Krug

Newshound
Darksheen:
[sblock]
Is in town to look for the famed necronmancer Iglis, but seems to have stumbled onto something bigger..
[/sblock]

jkason said:
If there's a temple of Dol Dorn in town, I set up GAlec's background so he could actually be a local. If not, I figure the temple decided to send him out "on mission" in hopes that he'd finally burn himself out on this rebel schtick if he took a few good knocks along the way. The trip's taken him out by Greenblade, where he's stopping for a few days, trying to decide if they need him or if he should keep moving.
There's not; there's a small chapel to Dol Arrah, and a Church of the Silver Flame only.

jkason

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
There's not; there's a small chapel to Dol Arrah, and a Church of the Silver Flame only.

Alrighty. Then the missionary option should work fine, and the absence of a temple to his deity would probably be enough to have Galec sticking around town to see if these folks would benefit from his presence.

jkason said:
Alrighty. Then the missionary option should work fine, and the absence of a temple to his deity would probably be enough to have Galec sticking around town to see if these folks would benefit from his presence.
Depending on how jazzed he is about Dol Dorn, that's certainly a likely enough motivation. Other than the scarily zealous fanatics of the Silver Flame temple (at least in this locale; the local priest there is a real demagogue) folks here are pretty non-religious in general, and sceptical of the benefits of religion.

Erekose13

Explorer
OKay I wrote up some additional descriptions above. Having that Church of the Silver Flame in town ought to make things interesting. I'll catch up on reading the thread today. I know that this is a horror type campaign and a big bruiser is a little harder to fit in with scholars and the like, but hopefully his tortured past will help. Any suggestions are appreciated from players and dm alike.

A skeletal familiar sounds fun, but is that the link you posted? I saw something about Domain Wizards that seemed be similar to the concept of the Battle Mage, only with more options--i.e., much fewer spells, but slightly more potency to the spells you do have.

I don't really have a problem with that.

jkason

First Post
Is Darksheen walking around with his minion in tow? Just wondering, since--given Galec's background and profession--it'll likely make a big difference in how he first reacts when the warforged enters the garden.

jason

Remove ads