• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron/Horror Game - FULL - Got my three additional players, thanks!

Krug

Newshound
Oops. It should be this one.
[sblock]
Skeletal Minion

A 1st-level necromancer using this variant can begin play with an undead minion (a human warrior skeleton). Obtaining this minion takes 24 hours and uses up magical materials that cost 100 gp.

This creature is a loyal servant that follows the necromancer's commands and accompanies her on adventures if desired. If the skeletal minion is destroyed, the necromancer suffers no ill effects and may replace it by performing a ceremony identical to the one that allowed her to obtain her first servant.

At 1st level, the skeleton is completely typical, but it gains power as the necromancer gains levels. The skeleton has a number of Hit Dice equal to the necromancer's class level. Add one-half the necromancer's class level to the skeleton's natural armor bonus. Add one-third of the necromancer's class level to the skeleton's Strength and Dexterity scores.

A necromancer using this variant permanently gives up the ability to obtain a familiar.
[/sblock]

As it costs 100gp for a skeletal minion, I presume I don't have one yet? And if I did, he'd be robed up and wearing a mask.

And good to see you Madmaxim! :)

Krug said:
As it costs 100gp for a skeletal minion, I presume I don't have one yet? And if I did, he'd be robed up and wearing a mask.
No, you can't afford it yet (why does it cost money, though, I wonder?-- spell components to "call the familiar?") I'll see what I can do about getting you guys a bit more stuff soon, though--I think the idea of a skeleton familiar is kinda fun.

Erekose13

Explorer
I finished catching up on the reading today, sorry for the delay work has really picked up. Did you want me jump in now, or wait till I am back from vacation? (the 29th)

It's up to you; I'm flexible. It'd probably be easier to get you back in after you're back; that's almost two weeks away.

But I'll happily do either.

Erekose13

Explorer
Yeah I think I'll stay out for now and come in once I am back.

I have been thinking about my character a lot the past couple of days. Do you think that a big immature barbarian really fits with the campaign style? I made him because the party definitely needed a bruiser. But the more I think about it the more I am contemplating making a different character, a skill character.

MadMaxim

First Post
Hey, Joshua, when are we continuing the adventure? You haven't posted here for some time. Is work taking all your time? Just wondering...

I'm back. As normal, I barely got online at all on the weekend; mostly just to check my email and look for the ENnies judge thread.

I'll check the story thread today and see where we are; I won't leave work until it's done!

Remove ads