Eberron/Sharn Primer?

jaults

First Post
Has anyone developed a primer for players (or even for GMs) about Eberron and/or Sharn? I am looking for something to use with an upcoming game set in Eberron and starting in Sharn. I have both the ECS and the Sharn book, and will likely be getting Races of Eberron soon.

Thanks,
Jason

Drew

Explorer
I know people were talking about producing something like this, but I'm not sure if anything ever came of it. I know I'd be very interested in seeing a nice Eberron player knowledge sheet.

If no one has one, maybe the community can come up with something. Any takers?

Klaus

First Post
The very bestest introduction to Eberron is the 50-page glossary that comes in the end of the City of Towers novel. Even if you don't read the name-by-name entry (which you don't really need), the first 20 pages (mind you, it's pocket-sized) offer a direct and understandable view of what makes Eberron tick, from the creation myth to the religions of Khorvaire.

ARandomGod

First Post
jaults said:
Has anyone developed a primer for players (or even for GMs) about Eberron and/or Sharn? I am looking for something to use with an upcoming game set in Eberron and starting in Sharn. I have both the ECS and the Sharn book, and will likely be getting Races of Eberron soon.

Thanks,
Jason

Yes someone did.
I printed it out, a simple three page intro, with some nice basics, designed to give the feel without really giving away too much mechanics, so that the potential players can play something as completely new as possible.

I don't have a link.

Oh well. It was pretty nice.

(Wanna lick? Psyche!!)

Sorry.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry had one that he gave me on disc after the last NC Game Day. But it's too big to post here (lotsa art). It doesn't cover Sharn but is an awesome "Intro to Eberron".

I could e-mail it to you if you want to make that available or maybe Henry could link to the place he found it if you summon him (for example by putting ATTENTION HENRY in your thread title).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I think enough people might be interested enough in the primer that it'd justify at least posting the text... *hint, hint* :D

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Rel said:
I could e-mail it to you if you want to make that available or maybe Henry could link to the place he found it if you summon him (for example by putting ATTENTION HENRY in your thread title).

Hi Rel,

Could you email it to me? You can find my email address under "moderators" in the meta forum

Cheers

jaults

First Post
I got a copy of this via email from both Henry and Rel. I believe they are unwilling to cut n' paste here to the forums because some of the text is copied from the first chapter of the ECS, and is thus copyrighted.

However, if it is OK, I can email it to folks...

Jason

Remove ads