Eberron "Side Trek" (OOC); Roll Call

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
D20Dazza said:
I'll have a punt mate, if you'll have me. I haven't got a PC rolled up ready to go so will have to start from scratch.

When you say in Valenar are we running from the elves or a part of their 'nation'. Your answer will depend on whether I look at the Valenar Elf Monk or the Talenta Halfling Ranger :D

Cheers

Daz

I think we could use more "outsiders"

MavrickWeirdo said:
Branding Opportunity, are you still interested in doing a "bard or sorcerer with a level of fighter"?
I am, although I am considering playing a different type of character, now that you've said you would like more "outsiders" in the game. How would you feel about goblinoid PCs from Darguun?

D20Dazza

Explorer
MavrickWeirdo said:
I think we could use more "outsiders"
Cool, it's about bed time here so I'll work on something in the next day or so. I'm thinking halfling ranger, just keen as to ride once of them dinosaurs around the rolling planes :lol: I might drop some levels in fighter in there as well, just to toughen him up a little, or possibly rogue to give that added damage bonus through the sneaks (counters the small weapon damage some)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
I am, although I am considering playing a different type of character, now that you've said you would like more "outsiders" in the game. How would you feel about goblinoid PCs from Darguun?

Goblinoids are fun :D

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Cool, it's about bed time here so I'll work on something in the next day or so. I'm thinking halfling ranger, just keen as to ride once of them dinosaurs around the rolling planes :lol: I might drop some levels in fighter in there as well, just to toughen him up a little, or possibly rogue to give that added damage bonus through the sneaks (counters the small weapon damage some)

Are you at all interested in "Halfling Boomerangs"?

D20Dazza

Explorer
MavrickWeirdo said:
Are you at all interested in "Halfling Boomerangs"?
Certainly am.

(low chanting)
In the bad bad lands of Talenta many years ago
The halfling tribes were meeting, having a big pow-wow
(chanting)
(low voice): We've got a lot of trouble, Chief, on account of your son Mac!
(midrange voice): My boy Mac, what's wrong with him?
(high-pitched voice, young prince): My boomerang won't come back!
(low voices): Your boomerang won't come back
(prince): My boomerang won't come back
My boomerang won't come back
I've waved the thing all over the place
Practiced till I was black in the face
I'm a big disgrace t' the halfling race
My boomerang won't back
I can ride a fastieth (yeah yeah)
Make fastieth stew (yea yeah)
But I'm a big disgrace t' the halfling race
My boomerang won't back

They banished him from the tribes' lair & sent him on his way
He had a hapless boomerang, so here he could not stay
(shrieks of animals)
(prince): This is nice, isn't it? Getting banished at my time in life.
What a way to spend an evening. Sittin' on a rock.
For 3 long months he sat there, or maybe it was 4
Then an old old man in a fastieth skin came a-knockin' at his door
(old man): I'm the local with doctor, son. They call me Joe Joseph Black.
Now tell me, what's your trouble, boy?
(prince): My boomerang won't come back!
(old man): Your boomerang won't come back
(prince): My boomerang won't come back
My boomerang won't come back
I've waved the thing all over the place
Practiced till I was black in the face
I'm a big disgrace t' the halfling race
My boomerang won't back
(old man): Don't worry, boy, I know the trick & to you I'm gonna show it
If you want your boomerang to come back, well, first you've got to throw it!
(prince): Oh yes, never thought of that. Daddy will be pleased. Must have a go...
(old man): Excuse me. Now then, slowly back...& throw! (sound of boomerang flying)

(old man): Oh my God! Avit the flying doctah! He-he-he-he!
(prince): Can you do first aid?
(old man): Don't talk to me about first aid boy; you owe me 14 chickens for teaching
you to throw the boomerang; first things first. (prince): Yes, I know that, but I mean, I
think, on this occasion, you know ...& fade

Bront

The man with the probe
Did we know each other before this, or are we just meating? If it's the former, I think I'll have some craft reserve left to have made a few things if anyone wants, but they'd have had to have known me for a bit.

I've got a chunk of my 4th level reserve left, I've used most of my 5th and 3rd levels, and haven't touched 2nd and 1st. So, potions and scrolls are easy enough, Maybe a Wonderous Item if you're lucky, but you're not getting a magic weapon :p

This is assuming it's allowed, which I could undersand why it might not be.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
Did we know each other before this, or are we just meating? If it's the former, I think I'll have some craft reserve left to have made a few things if anyone wants, but they'd have had to have known me for a bit.

can be either, or both (for example you might know one PC, but not another)

I've got a chunk of my 4th level reserve left, I've used most of my 5th and 3rd levels, and haven't touched 2nd and 1st. So, potions and scrolls are easy enough, Maybe a Wonderous Item if you're lucky, but you're not getting a magic weapon :p

This is assuming it's allowed, which I could undersand why it might not be.

In your equiptment list please note if a magic item was made by you or purchaced. I'll "line item" it.

Remove ads