• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

lonesoldier

First Post
In your sig place thing type:

[ URL =http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=2231440&postcount=9 ]Rashleigh d'Orloff[ /URL ]

Without the spaces on either side of the "URL"

Cedious

First Post
sleepytime-
This is megamania using Cedious again
where did this letter come from that arrived a few days before?

"Sitting up he reaches for the end table where he had lain a thin leather bound manual titled "Mabar: An Atlas of the Endless Night" and opens it to the folded letter currently doubling as a bookmark. The letter had arrived three days earlier notifying a nearly forgotten son of plans carefully laid, family obligation, and how both pertained to him."

I don't see anything about it in my notes or the most recent copy of your character. Please let me know about this stuff before posting in the final site.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Mega-

I figured I'd explain away where my request for Mithril Plate was based on in the story. I hoped I gave you enough to do what you want with it (Still doesn't mean I'll get anything, or at least any time soon, or it could be ready. You have several options on how to take that.)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
It's identical to the halfling one I listed, but with the 3 elven racial weapons (Double Scim, Scim, Falchion). +1 DMG when mounted, all are martial, and some feats appy to all three (Weapon Focus, Specialization, Imp Crit, and greater of any of these). And you can apply the roll of an action die used to attack to damage as well.

It's not bad, but given you're a combo of racial weapons, and you already get the halfling ones as martial, I don't think it works well with your character.
Yeah, not too useful. Ah well. Good to know what my options are.

Jdvn1

Cedious said:
*laughs*
watch out for one eyed mutant space toads from the planet Andy :) :p :lol:
What goes through my head is, "Pfft, he's kidding. He's kidding. He is kidding, right?"

Jdvn1 said:
What goes through my head is, "Pfft, he's kidding. He's kidding. He is kidding, right?"

I have used stranger things before......

Currently I am compiling a collection of templates. I only gone through about 2/3 of my books and have over 150 different templates. I can create some very surprising creatures...

The idea of the rogues gallery sounds good. I'll start it up and see what I can do withit. AFTER NPCs are used and "special" creatures I may post them also.

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
The idea of the rogues gallery sounds good. I'll start it up and see what I can do withit. AFTER NPCs are used and "special" creatures I may post them also.

Cool. I've updated the sheet there, and changed the link in my sig.

I think everyone should adopt a color for spoken (possibly though too) words for their character, to make quoting a bit easier. Just a thought. I've been using Slate Grey, and I saw a few other colors out there. Not a mandate, but a suggestion. I think it makes reading a bit easier as well.

Mega, thanks for the assumed skill ideas. If we specificly intend to use a skill, should we state it somehow (Like I tried to for my to-do list?), or are you just going to assume and do most of that for us? or a combo?

Jdvn1

Bront said:
Cool. I've updated the sheet there, and changed the link in my sig.
I'll be doing that soon, too.
I think everyone should adopt a color for spoken (possibly though too) words for their character, to make quoting a bit easier. Just a thought. I've been using Slate Grey, and I saw a few other colors out there. Not a mandate, but a suggestion. I think it makes reading a bit easier as well.
Yep, I'm using orange. In my sig, each of my characters is color-coded to the color spoken text I use. :D
Mega, thanks for the assumed skill ideas.
Ditto!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads