Eberron - The dawn of the warforged (recruitment closed)

EvilPlatypus

First Post
Hey guys, I need an accurate count on how many HP you can heal for the whole group in 12 hours. Oh, and what kinda program do you guys use for maps and combat and such?

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Hey guys, I need an accurate count on how many HP you can heal for the whole group in 12 hours. Oh, and what kinda program do you guys use for maps and combat and such?

Here's the conversation Isida and I had on healing. If "less than a day" is say 20 hours, then in 12 hours we should be able to restore 3/5 of full, I would say.

thotd

According to the entry for repairing warforged on page 46 of the ECS, using a Craft skill to repair a warforged takes 8 hours and repairs a number of hit points equal to the Craft check result -15. As the spell runs for days, and with it her check is a +22, and assuming we can make a check every 8 hours, even if I roll a 1, Facet can use the unseen crafter to restore 8 hit points every 8 hours, or 24 hit points a day.

And that's running on every warforged. And that's assuming I roll a 1. If you assume an average roll of 10 (just for the sake of ease), that's 51 hit points per warforged per day.

So... one day to bring us all up to snuff, assuming I use all my 2nd and 3rd level infusions. If Nameless helps, I assume he can aid and we can do that even faster, so maybe less than a day. :)

I wasn't sure how th einfusions worked, and wasn't up to reading upon it.

Nameless can repair 6 damage per 8 hours, assuming Take 10.

So less than an day. Sweet.

A little PbP magic, then exploration time.

thotd

EvilPlatypus

First Post
Hey Voda. I think you are a bit hazy about the setting there. Orcs aren't slaves, and the guide is a member of house Tarrashk, a dragonmarked house. Kobolds are known to have been slaves, and can be found in cities, but not orcs.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Starting this weekend, I'll be on holiday to a mostly offline place. My responses will be infrequent (if at all) until around September 10.

I'll post whenever I can.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm alive! I have the three things I was dealing with down to one thing, or maybe one-and-a-half things, but in any case, less things, so I can now post again!

Remove ads