Eberron - The dawn of the warforged (recruitment closed)

doghead

thotd
I have kind of assumed that Nameless knows a little about Sarlona and the Rierdan given his time with the kalashtar. As for the year according to the kalashtar calendar, I have no idea. Whether Nameless does or not is up to EP. Its perhaps not the sort of thing that comes up in conversation so much.

Deep Crystal is a pretty good material for weapons. I didn't really look at the option when creating Nameless. In my mind, the idea was that he wouldn't look like a psionic user. So no crystals etc. In part because the idea was that his owners wanted to keep his abilities secret. But also because crystals are a bit , you know, new age and stuff ... :devil:

Actually, it just kind of felt weird having a crystal sword.

thotd

TillForPie

First Post
I know the GM told me what year the kalashtar think it is in terms of their own calendar, and that they have no way of knowing how to convert that to the calendar everyone else is using, but I'd think they'd know when the Last War ended considering what a big event it was. I ask because I'd originally gotten the impression that the kalashtar had been transported through space, but not actually time-traveled. They should be able to confirm that pretty easily based on if they'd already known the Last War had ended prior to be transported.

Just checking one way or the other. :)

Last edited:

EvilPlatypus

First Post
It is a possibility but not certain. Adar is very isolated, and especially a meditating monk would know even less about worldly affairs. You might have heard rumours that the war has ended and could confirm what nameless said

doghead

thotd
OK, so between Facet and Nameless and any other available 'repairing' how low it going to take to get all the Warforged back to full hp?

thotd

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OK, so between Facet and Nameless and any other available 'repairing' how low it going to take to get all the Warforged back to full hp?

thotd

According to the entry for repairing warforged on page 46 of the ECS, using a Craft skill to repair a warforged takes 8 hours and repairs a number of hit points equal to the Craft check result -15. As the spell runs for days, and with it her check is a +22, and assuming we can make a check every 8 hours, even if I roll a 1, Facet can use the unseen crafter to restore 8 hit points every 8 hours, or 24 hit points a day.

And that's running on every warforged. And that's assuming I roll a 1. If you assume an average roll of 10 (just for the sake of ease), that's 51 hit points per warforged per day.

So... one day to bring us all up to snuff, assuming I use all my 2nd and 3rd level infusions. If Nameless helps, I assume he can aid and we can do that even faster, so maybe less than a day. :)

doghead

thotd
So... one day to bring us all up to snuff, assuming I use all my 2nd and 3rd level infusions. If Nameless helps, I assume he can aid and we can do that even faster, so maybe less than a day. :)

I wasn't sure how th einfusions worked, and wasn't up to reading upon it.

Nameless can repair 6 damage per 8 hours, assuming Take 10.

So less than an day. Sweet.

A little PbP magic, then exploration time.

thotd

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*headdesk*

Okay, I just had about three things IRL hit the fan simultaneously. I apologize for my slow pace in posting - I shall update once the shitstorm has subsided.

Remove ads