Eberron - The dawn of the warforged (recruitment closed)

Shayuri

First Post
lol...I was thinking I was just the loyal botservant of the noble. A weird prototypical 'one-shot wonder' warforged that didn't catch on, or was only produced at the very end of the war...

But that's just cuz I love bein' a snowflake. :)

TillForPie

First Post
If there's room for two more my friend (Rubberneck on the forum) and I would be down to join the group. I'd be interested in playing the noble of the band if that's what you wind up going with. I'm thinking a Kalashtar psion. A mystic with a distaste for the more volatile and emotional races who's on some mission or another, if there's enough room and everyone is all right with my playing that role.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yup! :D Challenge is good and I'm not a fan of optimization anyway. That said, I'm going to aim for the Spellsword prestige class if we get that far and if our kind and benevolent DM allows it. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Are you going to deal with Arcane Fail until then, or use the 'naked' warforged variant...the feat that strips off the composite plating so they don't have that built in armor to mess them up?

There are also some variant spellcaster classes that can cast spells in light armor unimpeded, but most of them key off of Charisma. A few don't though...

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm going to use whatever I can find in the books I have. ;) (Relevant titles being Core 3, Spell Compendium, the Races of series (including Races of Eberron) and Eberron Campaign Setting.)

(Need to borrow Complete...whatever it was that had spellsword... from whichever one of my kids I gave it to. :p )

Shayuri

First Post
Races of Eberron is where you'll find the armor-less warforged feat. It works kind of like the Mithril or Adamantine armor feats...replaces your composite plating feature with some other stuff, including, in this case, spellcasting free of arcane fail chance.

Spellsword...I am not sure! Probably Complete Warrior or Complete Arcane. Don't have books here with me now.

-- Edit: The Hivemind informs me that it's Complete Warrior.

Remove ads