• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron - The dawn of the warforged (recruitment closed)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
This party is screaming out for a psiforged.

What about a psiforged psionic artificer? I could make us all psionic items and enhance us all psionically.

Or an ardent (from Complete Psionic) as a sort of priest?

Shayuri

First Post
Psiforged would be cool! I was thinking of making my character have a psiforged 'look,' with the crystals and all, but I'm not taking the feat since soulknives don't need power points. Perhaps your character and mine were of the same batch? Variations on a schema?

EvilPlatypus

First Post
OK, I've closed off recruitment for now.

We have (not set in stone):
MasqueradingVampire : WF mage
Kordre : showed interest but haven't heard from him, spot still open.
JustinCase: WF warlock
Shayuri : WF Soulknife
TillForPie: Kalashtar Psion
Isada : WF artificer
RubberNeck : to be seen.

With one or two people undecided yet it looks like the party lacks a frontline fighter, although there's a few builds that could solve that problem.

The backstory is next. The group of warforged such as they are now looks like an arcane exploration team more then a 'regular' war unit. Let's hear some ideas, I'll pick one or two to work out further, then I'll decide on Lvl and extra's.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
This particular group of 'forged were at the epicenter of magical and psionic catastrophe or the explosion of an unstable weapon from the Last War or something similar. When they reactivated, they had...evolved. :D

Rubberneck

First Post
My apologies for not jumping in quicker. I have spoken with TillForPie about character concepts and I think I have decided on what I want to pursue. I'm also going to be a kalashtar, however instead of being a monk type I'm going to be more of a warrior type. Unfortunately I don't have the books in front of me, but that is going to change soon, but by the sounds of it I will still have psychic like powers but will still be able to use simple and martial weapons as well as any type of armor I choose. As soon as I get the books I will be able to give you more of a specific answer. As for why my character is in this party can be any multitude of things. Maybe TillForPie's character and mine are related? Maybe we're just companions that share a similar goal. Or maybe I was assigned as protection. I'm not sure. We'll figure it out though I imagine. I look forward to playing with you guys!

EDIT :: With this particular warrior/psionic class being able to wear heavy armour I will most likely be able to fill the front line role. So this works out perfectly :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I like the idea of an arcane/psionic support squad, a group they used to rotate in for strange corner cases during the war. Then the war ended and we were suddenly just weird and not useful anymore.

But we won't take that standing down, now will we, troops? ;)

TillForPie

First Post
Valharath and Rubber's character are likely going to be from the same temple or group of cloistered spiritualists. Maybe his psychic warrior has been sent with Valharath to ensure his bodily protection.

Last edited:

Rubberneck

First Post
Rothitash is a Kalashtar Psychic Warrior, assigned to protect Valharath in his journey. Valharath and his safety during the campaign is Rothitash's focus during gameplay.

Remove ads