• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Eberron] What Lurks Below - (Full)

Wyrmslayer

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I'm also using Firefox. I'm not sure what 'Reply to Thread' thing you're talking about. Could you be a little more specific?

Well, I seem to be unable to activate any icons that are above the reply box such as paste, bold, italic etc. It said something about the command is invalid or ont implemented. When I try to use the paste icon to paste something (such as cha sheet from Microsoft Word), it said something about config and Mozilla. And it seem like I am unable to paste anything into the reply box when using Firefox. Only when I use IE 6.0 am I able to paste, albeit having my wording changed drastically. (all the spaces gone).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Does with Quick Reply, or does it also happen when you use the Advanced screen? Is your version of Firefox up-to-date?
If your Firefox is current, I don't know what to tell you, other than telling you the tags for bold, italic, etc.
Bold is [ b]Text[ /b]
Italic is [ i]Text[ /i]
Unverline is the same, but with a u; Strikethrough is the same but with an s.
Without the spaces, of course.

Wyrmslayer

First Post
I also couldn't access Quick Reply due to Firefox making the QR icons' Javascript unable to work.
But thanks for all help.
I appreciate it.

P0L

Explorer
Map

Hey, TheBaron, the battlemap is a little too small. It's killing my eyes!
How did you make it, with what software? I know a little editing, and could give you a few hints..
You should fix the size, and save it as a JPG, that takes MUCH LESS space.

If you cant fix it, it's ok, its WAY better than guessing or than ASCII maps.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I have neither the time nor the inclination, but maybe you could take his map and remake it so it's bigger, P0L?

He said he was having some trouble with it, so maybe you could help out?

The Baron

First Post
I'll try doing a jpg tonight. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I used to do a bit of graphic design work. Sorry my maps aren't so good. Hopefully they'll get better as we progress :heh: I hope you all like the way I'm writing out your first battle. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of moving all the OOC info to the end so it doesn't break up the narrative quite so much.

P0L

Explorer
The maps are fine, they are only for positioning, the problem they had was the size.

Liked my map? thanks! I was just going to do the grid, but I had some time and got carried away playing with the software. I used CorelDraw 12 and CorelPhotopaint 12, I'm keeping track of the battle, expect to have it updated for the 3rd round.

This would be a fine color for my speech

P0L

Explorer
RD3 map ETA 3hs, I'm working late this afternoon.
I'll use the dialog color code.

May I suggest we all post our round actions in no particular order and let the DM sort them out, with the posibility of editing them if we are still before our initiative turn?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads