[Eberron] What Lurks Below - (Full)

The Baron

First Post
Jdvn1: All those changes sound great! Go for it.

As for recruiting, I think I'm gonna be done. I'm still getting the hang of the boards. Is there a way to change the title of the thread? If not, should we move to an official OOC thread?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
The Baron said:
Jdvn1: All those changes sound great! Go for it.

As for recruiting, I think I'm gonna be done. I'm still getting the hang of the boards. Is there a way to change the title of the thread? If not, should we move to an official OOC thread?
Woo! Thanks.

To change the title, go to the original post, hit "Edit Post" and change the title listed there.

The Baron

First Post
Hey all.

Sorry for the waiting, but I am going to have to take a break for a while. I just recieved a promotion at work AND I figured out I should be able to graduate from college this summer AND I'm starting up a new band (I play guitar and sing). This is good news for me, but bad news for the Play by Post, which has gone further and further down on my list of priorities. I apologize for having to put a halt to the game, but perhaps in a few months I'll be able to start things up again.

I love the group, and I loved all your posts, but unfortunately the games will have to be put on hold for a bit.

P0L

Explorer
Congrats on the promotion, and good luck with college.

Sorry it ended, looked good. Hope to see you around when you have more time.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Good luck on stuff!

And if you need a drummer in the Houston area, give me a ring. :uhoh:

Remove ads