• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Ebon Shroud: Mega Adventure by Richard Pett and Nick Logue...now Pathfinderized!

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Super to see! Ebon Shroud has been added to my sizeable collection of Sinister Preorders. :)

It's a good feeling as a GM to see you back in the saddle crafting the types of adventures that really grabs my group.

And for levels 12-20. Fantastic. Just the thing to use after the party completes a Paizo Adventure Path.

-DM Jeff

Nlogue

First Post
Super to see! Ebon Shroud has been added to my sizeable collection of Sinister Preorders. :)

It's a good feeling as a GM to see you back in the saddle crafting the types of adventures that really grabs my group.

And for levels 12-20. Fantastic. Just the thing to use after the party completes a Paizo Adventure Path.

-DM Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

Ebon Shroud is indeed poised to pick up after a path! Not enough interesting high-level madness out there in my opinion. I dig on epicy adventures now and then.

Could I have an answer to this one please? :)
Does the pre-order stay open until after I get my Razor Coast? I would really like to see the style of 'Sinister Adventures' first before I pre-order another item. But if the pre-order closes before I get Razor Coast, the savings are hard to turn down and probably worth the risk ;)

ronin

Explorer
How difficult would it be to run Razor Coast and head right into Ebon Shroud? The levels work out right but they seem to be two very different adventures. I do have a few Paizo APs I haven't had the chance to run yet so that could be a choice as well.

I ran my group thru the Savage Tide AP and built the Maiden of the High Seas for that campaign so a chance to use it again would be sweet!

Last edited:

Seravin

Explorer
So when I click on the Add to Cart button, it only gives me the choice of 3.5 OGL version. I know I'm probably missing something, but how would I choose the Pathfinder version?

Or are they effectively the same?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So when I click on the Add to Cart button, it only gives me the choice of 3.5 OGL version. I know I'm probably missing something, but how would I choose the Pathfinder version?

Do you mean for the print version? Because it doesn't matter if you're ordering the PDFs since you'll get every version of those.

Last edited:

Papa-DRB

First Post
I pre-ordered, and the email they send states that "You will also be emailed to ascertain which version you would like printed."

-- david
Papa.DRB

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads