• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ebrron- Last War Reach Rebels

Moggthegob

First Post
I had this idea in a different game recruitment thread I think it would be fun to play out. My basic concept is to play out the conflict between the woodsmen and druidic factions of the Eldeen reaches against the forces out Aundair, heavily reinforced with goblinoid mercenaries and House Deneith Blademarks.

We could play as either side ofthe conflict depending on what hasm ore interest

I will allow:
All completes except scoundrel(i do not own it)
Races of eberron, Races of Stone, Races of Destiny, ( I don't own Races ofwild but find it to be very anti-eberron flavor)
All eberron specific books
Tome of Magic
Magic of Incarnum
XPH
Not ToB

Starting level 5
Starting cash 8,000 no purchase can be worth more than 1/3 of your starting cash

I expect to be able ot post ~1-2 times per day

Moggthegob

First Post
Sure thing both of those concepts would work. The warlock could befey-produced and working via the greensingers...but a mercenary can also work especially via House Tharashak.

Would either of you mind elaborating on your concepts?

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Concept:
Davan is a scout that loves the wilderness, but always finds amusement in city life. He is the typical scout, silent, nearly invisible, and prefers to gather information rather than start a fight. He will fight, but usually from a distance, and never alone. If there is a way to manipulate a battlefield ahead of time, he is all for it. He has been the "rabbit" before, leading an advancing army into an ambush. He finds it thrilling to have an enemy army on his heels, but is far from fond of volunteering for it.

Rough Background:
Davan Moonstrider lived the majority of his life in the wilds. He called the Eldeen Reaches home for as long as he could remember. His father was a Ranger, and taught him all he knew about the wilderness and how to survive in it. Davan differed from his father only in that he did like the city life. He often thought about joining the local militia, but never could talk himself into it. He preferred to be freelance. He loved scouting for people, tracking for people, or guiding people through the wilderness. That was how he made a living. He was often employed by law enforcement officers as they tracked someone or something through the wilderness to destroy it. He lives near Greenheart, but has ventured throughout the entire region. The Silver Lake was his favorite area to be though. He found it more beautiful every time he visited it.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
This sounds interesting. I'd like to play a human ranger who would enter the eldeen ranger prc as a gatekeeper. He would probably specialize in two-weapon fighting.

Redclaw

First Post
I sounded in on the other thread that I really liked the idea of a shifter/reacher campaign, and I'd love to get in on this. I'd love to play a good, old-fashioned shifter barbarian, possibly working toward the Weretouched Master PrC.

Redclaw

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
I could use some information about this: "The warlock could befey-produced and working via the greensingers"
I think he means that the warlock's powers could come from the fey, rather than demonic heritage. I don't have the book, but I seem to remember someone saying that option is in Complete Mage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads