D&D 5E EB's One Shot #3: The Lady of the Mist - OOC (full)

tglassy

Adventurer
Ryder has been changed to a Half Elf, because Badger is taking up Slot D. FYI, Ryder bears an uncanny resemblance to Matthew McConaughey.

Ryder’s past is as mysterious and ever changing as himself. Sometimes, he acts like a scoundrel and vagabond, living on his wits and silver tongue. Other times, he appears to be the son of a nobleman of some place too far to corroborate, though his intimate knowledge of court etiquette suggests there may be some truth to that. Or he’s just a good con artist.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
Not at all Greenmtn Welcome.

I'm going to go over characters and start this little shin-dig by WED the latest. Give me a go/no go if I have the correct characters here....

KahlessNestor - Ivar, duergar urban bounty hunter barbarian
tglassy - Ryder, half-elf rogue or Badger, wizard, school of invention
JustinCase - Mister Bubbles, half-orc warlock
jmucchiello - Lee, wood elf monk
Greenmtn - you have anyone with the spare the dying cantrip or cure wounds? looks like they may be needed.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
I have No problem using Bilkar again. He's got healing spells but no spare the dying. I was muddling over a couple ideas for A and B types since I don't have those filled yet. It doesn't sound like my Type D is a good fit.

You did say that the character options from Xanathars are all open to us right?

For planning purposes for now I would say expect a Crazy Gnome Druid and if I'm going to change that to a new character I'll let you know tomorrow.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Spare the dying isn't super necessary. It lets you do at range what you can do with a healer's kit, and only clerics really get it. Cure Wounds or Healing Word are more important.

I'm good to go, though :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
I have No problem using Bilkar again. He's got healing spells but no spare the dying. I was muddling over a couple ideas for A and B types since I don't have those filled yet. It doesn't sound like my Type D is a good fit.

You did say that the character options from Xanathars are all open to us right?

For planning purposes for now I would say expect a Crazy Gnome Druid and if I'm going to change that to a new character I'll let you know tomorrow.

Xanathar;s Guide is open for character options. If you do go with Bilkar you'll need to do any pre-shopping/downtime here in the OOC once we get it all squared away I would like for people to use their opening post in the newer game to list all of it for easy reference.

Remove ads