[5e] "Into The Woods" Horror one-shot. [FULL][OOC]

Forgot to post my own hp: Terry is at 26/35 and has prayer of healing that she can still cast 3 times. Wait what? I guess she is pretty stupid. She also has one last 1st level spell for casting healing word. (I've been waiting for there to be more than one foe before blowing her higher level stuff.)

Do we need a short rest or long rest?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Forgot to post my own hp: Terry is at 26/35 and has prayer of healing that she can still cast 3 times. Wait what? I guess she is pretty stupid. She also has one last 1st level spell for casting healing word. (I've been waiting for there to be more than one foe before blowing her higher level stuff.)

Do we need a short rest or long rest?
Umbril has no more HD, he is otherwise good with short rest. PoH takes some time to cast

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott is at 8/27 HP, I believe. He's already spent his HD if I remember correctly.

And I say just rest in any place; as long as we keep watch it won't matter too greatly.

mips42

Adventurer
Technically no. There is nothing preventing you from taking a long rest and recovering spells and hit points. As stated, cast spells or whatever.
In a setting / adventure like this it feels like there should be something to account for mental exhaustion but, if there is, I don;t know of it. I am seriously considering adding a level of mental exhaustion for all of y'all even with a long rest. Opinions on the idea and an effect of -1 for int and wis checks appreciated.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Honestly, impose whatever penalties you want -- It's really hard for me to gauge how taxing this is. I'd like to get this game going again, though. We've been in this one room for months, a month just to try to take a rest. Some players want a long rest. That'll happen or it'll be interrupted, but let's just try for it and then go on. Albrecht can take watch.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Technically no. There is nothing preventing you from taking a long rest and recovering spells and hit points. As stated, cast spells or whatever.
In a setting / adventure like this it feels like there should be something to account for mental exhaustion but, if there is, I don;t know of it. I am seriously considering adding a level of mental exhaustion for all of y'all even with a long rest. Opinions on the idea and an effect of -1 for int and wis checks appreciated.
How about: roll save for each stat or just one of cha/wis for all after long rest.

That would represent the mental effort. Start low and add 2 (or 5 :) ) after each

Remove ads