D&D 5E EB's One Shot #3: The Lady of the Mist - OOC (full)

Greenmtn

Explorer
I figure he spends his down time joining the circle of the Shepherd, learning how to use his new found powers and chilling with his little furry friends, running through treetops in the shape of a squirrel and seeing what other animals he can turn into that he sees in the forest. Maybe trying to get rid of the dread helm. It's against his druid code to wear it and when he was wearing it to scare a friend he saw his reflection and wet himself.

Probably at least one less than pleasant encounter with that grumpy old bear.

If there is time after that he will spend 25gp collecting the things he needs to try to craft a basic healing potion. No need for anything else though I do need to add the scrolls he got from his last adventure to the sheet.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Looks like there is no roll needed, but I'm confused as to your current money It says 34 gp, 3 sp

You got from last adventure:
200gp
downtime 5 days
scrolls: cure wounds, magic stone
minor item: dread helm

If you spend 25gp on making a potion were did the rest of the money go? lol

Also will need to spend 1 day of downtime, please add all these "purchases" in an ooc on your opening post (in this adventure) this way they are easy to find. Not sure how I wish to do all this really. But we will work on it as we go.

My goal is to have the opening post of your next adventure the link to what you have for treasure/downtime/blessing/etc. and you only ever need to go back to the most recent game to see what you have leftover.

Greenmtn

Explorer
My understanding was that we received 200 total and divided that up and my portion got me up to 34 gp. If I was wrong I will change it. I haven't subtracted the 25gp or included this in the IC post yet because I wasn't sure if it was going to work or not.

Now that I know I can go back and take care of that later today.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ryder is in the market for a Hat of Disguise, by the way. And a Ring of Mind Shielding. And a Frostbrand Rapier, though he knows those are especially hard to get ahold of.

tglassy

Adventurer
Those are the items I managed to get ahold of when I played this character to level 17. He had others (including a Staff of the Magi, Thieves are great) but those he had for most of the game.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Traveling ahead to catch up will not give the party to much time for talking so if you want I will only go so far ahead to end the first night and you can all talk around the campfire, to get to know each other if you wish.

As long as we aren't waiting just an hour or two away from the town. I think we'd push through if the town were that close. Or there'd be a discussion about that as dusk arrived.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Yep, everyone has a horse. Hanin said it would take two days, so day one would be leaving town and camping for the night. Day two gets you to Avenia round dinner time.

I didn't want to mess up any RP between the group and was going to give everyone time the first night around the fire to chat up, any questions they may have about their new companions.

Fun part for me is ready all the great interactions.

Remove ads