Echoes of Empire IC

Sniktch

First Post
"No offense meant, Arasssk. Krassslik did not include hisss brethren in the ssstatement. Of courssse ssskaven ssseersss are trusssted. But do not think thisss tasssk mundane! Moaning box isss trouble, I feelsss it."

He turns to Eshrin and the others. "Let usss be done with it quickly then. All of usss better off without it are."

[OOC- changed my mind about the color. sat at a different angle and the crimson started to hurt my eyes, too. no wonder I never used it before]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Blue J half heartedly tosses a stick at Kraslik. Well my furry friend. You know what they saw about wizards... We hate to be spoken of badly. With that J will use prestidigitation to make his eyes glow bright red and stare at the Skaven. I'll warn you now. I don't intend to miss out on the money or the possible future work from the wizard. So paws off.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Alustrimm looked up from his formerly silent state and glanced at the Box.
'Handdss, offf indeedd,remember ye nott Story of Sassull the Currssed?'
Alu then goes on to tell one of the Skaven's most basic childhood tales of the unfortunate Sassull, a Skaven who just couldn't keep from prying into the affairs of Wizards and ended up turned into a
normal sized rat, only to be eaten by the Wizards Cat Familiar. Alu not want see Krassslik eaten by cattsss...bessides, Alu sort of like Catss...Kras give themm bad stomach.' ' Alustarimm then breaks into a high wheezing laugh and pulls out his Kopis to sharpen it, the wickedly curved blade glinting in the firelight.

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Arask wondered why Skaven had to speak like snakesssss.
"Yes I've heard that story before. Grew up in a Wizard's laboratory, I did, after all. But I changed those cats into house lizards and used 'em for target practice I did." She looks at the odd blades that the Skaven carried.

Kamard

First Post
Krug said:
Arask wondered why Skaven had to speak like snakesssss.

OOC:
I think its probably due to their mouth structure, though I would see it more as a lisp, turning ss sounds into th's.

But hey, they aren't my characters. :)

----

As you all sit around, watching the fire and arguing softly about the chest's contents, there is a sudden rain of falling stars. Falling stars are an unlucky omen, its said, and most prudent folk immediately beseech their god out loud for some minor boon to counteract the evils in the sky. And so it is the fiery bluish trails fly overhead towards the sea two days south.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Blue J starts singing an old elvish traveling song (yeah he has no perform skill but he isn't trying to impress anyone.) He gets out his Cartography kit and starts drawing the landscapes by fire light.

Krug

Newshound
Arask turns her face away from the sky. "The stars... they're falling! Falling!" A shiver of fear runs through her. "Is the great dragon god angry? Is he sending his minions down hear now? Surely not so soon..." she mutters to herself. She gets down on her knees and sends a prayer out, drawing a pattern on the ground with a stick.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"This is indeed most unfortunate. Father Ydsil is angry...."
Guar springs up from the floor, howling at the falling stars. His cry shivers even Endor.
"Down boy! Down! Ye scare me friends!"
Endor drops to his knees, praying to the Father.

[OoC- Color OK?]

Remove ads