Echoes of Empire IC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Tries the s to th thing...and the Avatar option.

'Sthing Arthen's Sthorrow, Blue Jayy, My Bestest Loved Sthong...'

Alustarimm waits for the song, hoping Blue J will sing the song that Deshanar sang to him in the days following his Liberation from the Foul Hurglurn Arena-Warrens. Alustarimm sighs, thinking of his brother, still trapped there (hopefully alive). 'Me save you, Siginck, me promise, save you soon' he whispered as he sharpened his Kopis, an unseen tear staining his cheek-fur.

OoC:To all of the other Skaven, Hurglurn is a Skaven Warren far to the South run by Skaven Warlord Urkisch,Leader of Clan Hurglurn. Thousands of Skaven (and others unfortunate to be caught and thrown in) die every year to appease the bloodthirsty Warlord.Alustarimm has told that he was a Slave there, until rescued by an Elven benefactor-the aforementioned Deshanar). Other than this, he has never mentioned his Clan of Origin.

EDIT:And dammit, my Avatar pic didn't show up

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
OOC- Okay, in practice that s to th thing is abhorrent. How bout you just keep typing the nice sss's that are actually readable, and I will pronounce it in my head like it was a th?

:cool:

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Dwarves are never afraid mate, you should know that by now! But if the Father is angry, be very careful! It's not to be taken lightly!"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
J beams at the request and starts singing Arthen's Sorrow.
[OOC: I think I like this about J. His next level will but a point into Perform/singing]
J looks at the skaven and his heart melts to see the lok of sadness on his "face".

Eshrin Syn

Eshrin stays sitting close to the fire rapped in his cloak, but turns his head and looks at, Endor. "You need not worry on that account, The forger loves his people far to much to be harming any of them. Even in a bout of rage."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kamard:OOC- Okay, in practice that s to th thing is abhorrent. How bout you just keep
typing the nice sss's that are actually readable, and I will pronounce it in my head
like it was a th?

Gotcha Bossman.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Ye, I guess you're right there Eshrin. He wouldn't do that. Still, if he's in anger, he must have a reason, and I don't like reasons why He should be angry!'

A soft grumping sound echoes from Endor.

"Heeh, my stomach thinks it's time for food. What's cookin'?"

Sniktch

First Post
Krasslik jumps into the air when he hears the wolf bay.

"Can't you sssilence it? It hurtsssesss my earsss and drawsss enemiesss near. Ssstarsss are falling all the time - it isss blesssing of the Horned Rat."

However, Blue J's music seems to calm the irrational monk. He forgets his paranoia for a few moments and falls into the music, his fears and anger soothed. In the lull between the first tune and the second, however, Krasslik realizes what he has been doing and moves away from camp. He will find a nice hiding place where he can see the camp and the surrounding area and where the noise of camp is somewhat muffled and will keep a vigilant watch against wandering beasts and bandits.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Guar also feels assured by the music, as does Endor.

"Sleep, my furred pal, tomorrow you can run freely again, but now you need to rest. We all need to rest. I suggest we set someone on guard and change every few hours?

Remove ads