• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Echoes of Empire IC

Kamard

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:

OOC:I'd like to search for some eggs (Wilderness Lore) or maybe some nuts. :D

You look around and find a few berry bushes and a root plant that if boiled makes a sweet pasty vegetable, but try as you might, you find no eggs nor nuts.

As for the rest of you, if you are all ready to go, I will skip through breakfast.

You get your gear ready, and after your various morning routines (including naked elves), your group is ready to continue along the path to Archport.

This road, the Old Road, was once well paved with large slabs, fitted ingeniously to allow the smoothest and quickest travels from the coast into the Thronesdelve and the higher regions. Several centuries, however, and the depredations of men and nature have left the road decidedly less sound, though passable. Four hours of walking finds you at a crossroads, the ancient stone marker pointing along your current path with "Archport and the Coast" and the fork pointing out to the left seeming to lead to a place called Hyrin City, which seems to be a day's travel away.

More closely, however, there is a wagon drawn across this path, with a human and a dwarf working feverishly on its wheel, which seems to have caught a hole and thrown its rim. Their donkeys wander in the roadway. A third person, this one an armoured human in a red tabard, stands atop a leather-clad horse, his longsword and shield readied for some unseen danger.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Hello! says J. Are you in need of assistance?
J will be very cautious about approaching at first. Highway bandits have tried this trick for hundreds of years.

Sniktch

First Post
Krasslik will point and laugh. "Look, assssesss playing with assssess." He'll keep his crossbow lowered, but ready to bring to bear at a moment's notice.

Eshrin Syn

Eshrin flashes Krasslik a dirty look, "These people be victims of poor luck, or worse! Would you want passers by to be mocking you in such a situation?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Alustarimm stores the root in his bag for later.

Looking at the people in need, Alustarimm approaches and says 'Need you help? I have travellled the Pathways of the Road myself, I can help fix wheel.'
Alustarimm waits for their answer.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Endor commands Guar to stay on guard, as he knows the stories about robbers who assault you from the back to steal your money. He than walks forward;

"Havin' bad luck with the car aye? Need a hand?"

Remove ads