• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Echoes of Empire IC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Alustarimm sets down his burden, grinning from the opportunity to do some honest work.And there was Wine as a Reward. What a fine day this was turning out to be.The news of the Spiked Chain picqued his interest, rarely did you see such outside of a Monestary of Warrior Monks, or the Arena. Alu caught the Dwarf's hesitation in naming the Man as a Gladiator; Odd, though not unheard of. Some Folk found the Gladiators a Fell lot, good only for Killing one another. Alu knew better, of course,having set out on his current Path to better himself, and to gain distance from his Past.

Sweets, I have Sweets...Go good with Wine.' In an uncharacteristc display, Alustarimm offers some of his Sweet Elven Chocolates to the others (small bits, they were hard to come by) to enhance their Reward.
Alu started to rustle about in his sack, pulling forth a small brown packet. opening it up, he shows a small pile of brown candies that smell vagely of hazelnuts.

Kamard

First Post
Eribor eyes the sweets.

"Hmm, I think those are probably worth more than the wine, good sir."

Eribor passes a bottle to Alu, and a bottle to Blue J. The third bottle he pours half out on the ground while looking coldly at Arask, then offers the second half, re-corked, to Eshrin.

Krug

Newshound
Arask's saliva drips to the ground as she sees the wine being poured away. "Why you ...." She composes herself and snarls, grabs a sweet, shoves it into her mouth and begins to chew dramatically, sounding almost orgasmic.

Sniktch

First Post
OOC - Stay offline for two days and see what you miss? ;)

Krasslik would not have assisted with the labor either. "Sssstand watch... you work." He hissed and went to stand near Arask, keeping his crossbow ready and constantly scanning their environs for possible attackers. He will refuse wine even if offered, prefering the contents of his waterskin, although he will happily gobble a sweet piece of chocolate.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Endor requests one of the bottles and pours some in his mouth.

"Aye, this red is very good Eribor, ye're a fine merchant! Thank ye for this reward."

Turning to the rest of the party;

"We still have a long way before we reach the Inn, so we'd better get a move on. Even though I don't mind staying outside at night, I've noticed some of ye aren't so happy under a beaurtiful starlit night."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Taking a swig from the offored bottle J remarks Yeah... It's time to move on. Hey before we go do you gentlemen need a map of the area? I have a few. J breaks out his samples and shows them if they are interested.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Alustarimm shakes his head at the wasted wine.
Offering a chocolate to Blue J, the Skaven looks on as the little group interacts. Conversation was never his forte in his Old Life, but he has taken to observing people, since his liberation, finding the interaction fascinating.
Chewing on a bit of bread and sipping at his Wine, Alu pipes up Which way you go? Which way group of Dwarfs and Hobs go, and that Man ?' Alu returns to finishing his bread, then he carefully wraps his remaining chocolates in their parcel, ties them up tightly with twine and slips the whole thing back into his Bag.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"We shall continue to Archport aye Alu? We'd better deliver the package before it haunts me dreams further!"

Endor pets Guar and readies himself to move on.

"Come, me furry pal. We got a long road in front of us aye.

Kamard

First Post
Yeah... It's time to move on. Hey before we go do you gentlemen need a map of the area? I have a few.

"Hmm. That depends, I suppose. Have you got a good one of the Way Stations in the area? I tend to stick to the Old Road, but if I knew more places where there are Road Wardens, I might expand the business!"

Which way you go? Which way group of Dwarfs and Hobs go, and that Man ?'

"As I said, good master Rat, I am headed for the fine city of Thronesdelve. Best guess as to that other group was that they were headed to Archport, though they might decide to off for a smaller village, or perhaps their goal is the Silver Dagger."

Remove ads