[ECLIPSE PHASE] - Saturnian Scavengers

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
This is the thread for my players to post their OOC comments, character creation questions, etc.

I'm not limiting character generation options; Eclipse Phase isn't weighted down by rules bloat at this time, so there's little point. Just be aware that the game is starting off in the Kronos Cluster habitat orbiting the Saturnian moon, Rhea (page 105, Eclipse Phase). You're currently working for a salvage company. It would be advisable for at least one of you to have points in Pilot (Spacecraft). It would also be helpful for all of you to have some proficiency in Free Fall.

You can e-mail me your character sheets when you are finished with them. The fine folks at the Eclipse Phase forums have provided a Player's Primer, to which I've added pre-made characters from Sunward. It's a handy reference for character creation and contains the timeline.

In the main play thread (for which I will send a link once I have it set up), use default text for any OOC instructions and pick a color for your IC "voice", as well as for your Muse.

I'm hoping we will all be able to update at least once every other day. More frequently (if applicable) is OK, too. Obviously, if you know ahead of time that you're not going to be able to post for a specified period of time, just let everyone know.

By the way, when responding to OOC questions in the game thread, or general rules posts, I will utilize The GM's Voice.

Last edited:

ozedge

Explorer
So looking forward to this one. Hey guys what are your thoughts so far? any preferences? I have a cool Hacker character in mind but i am totally happy to fill any gaps.

Cant wait :)

Josh

vf-xx

First Post
Checking in here.

Never played this system before, so I'm new.

I'm thinking about going scavenger / engineer type. Synth mod.

Please be kind, this is my first PbP game.

JediSoth

Epic
Not only is it my first PbP game, it's the first time I've run Eclipse Phase. I have played it though, once, at Gen Con. Josh (Ozedge) drove my character insane, but I LIVED!

Valmiras

Explorer
Hey guys! Looking forward to this. Have played in many PbP games but this is my first EP game (though a friend locally is going to run some as well).

Am fine with playing a pilot if no one else wants to. Am still sifting through the material.

Looking forward to it, guys!

JediSoth

Epic
Are there any specific mods or gear we should have?

Nothing in particular. Just keep in mind you're living and working in a microgravity environment on a scavenger team. Anything you think appropriate for that is fine.

Kronos Cluster has a rather prominent criminal element, so keep that mind, too.

Valmiras

Explorer
Shoudl be assume we will be in vacuum environments?

Gear costs the average listed? All starting points the default?

Am planning on making an octopus uplift pilot (unless that steps on someones toes)

Oh, and is there a good electronic, eidtable charsheet somewhere?

Remove ads