[ECLIPSE PHASE] - Saturnian Scavengers

vf-xx

First Post
I'm pretty sure my character is as ready to go as he's going to get.

I'm going to be out of contact from the 11th through the 20th of March as I'll be on a ship without internet access.

Hope to see you all when I return.

Friadoc

Explorer
It's all a list of excuses — dead week, finals week, and foreclosure — but I should be done with my character, soon.

My apologies for the massive delay, I know it's not been a high pressure thing from this end but I still would have liked to been done sooner, than later.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I meant to post this last week, but ... I have no excuse, I just forgot.

Would it be cool with everyone if we committed to a start date of 3/28 for this? VF-XX is on a cruise this week and I have Gary Con coming up next weekend. That will give everyone over a week to finalize their characters.

Unless there is much opposition, I'll post the first game play post on Monday, March 28th, 2011.

Friadoc

Explorer
That works for me, and it's a good start date since it's also the start of my Spring term.

I'll be done and ready before that date.

Friadoc

Explorer
Well, I'm basically done, as I'm just working through my gear and planning to do a simplified background. I picked a handful of positive and negative ego traits that I think would be cool, but I figure that'll be up to the GM.

Is there a particular venue that you'd like backgrounds sent to you or shared, JS?

Voice Color Schemas:

Cade Sloane
Cade's Muse Dinah

Character sheet is finished and in the collective Dropbox. I'm actually sorta pleased with the way my character came out.

Last edited:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Is there a particular venue that you'd like backgrounds sent to you or shared, JS?

You can just post background info to this thread, unless there's certain background information you want to remain secret. You can just e-mail that to me.

vf-xx

First Post
I think my background is done.

Character text:

Rover
Rover's Muse: Jane

Background:
Unit 57365 doesn't remember his 'birth' or his first sleeves. His first memories are of him, museless, and controlled, doing menial and risky technical maintenance. Moved from shady business to shady business, unit 57365 was forced to work all over the system. Countless re-sleeves later, with precious little sanity and free will remaining, unit 57365 had finally pieced together enough information and skills to break his obedience collar and escape further into the solar system's underworld.

The escape allowed 'him,' for unit 57367 had always been referred to as a male, to spend time in quiet seclusion regaining his sanity and sense of self. He came to know that this body was not his own, but it was all he had left, or so he thought. Skimming the nets he realized that he needed a name, a muse, and new work. For reasons he still doesn't understand, the name 'Rover' seemed to feel right, so he settled on that. He acquired enough funds for a basic muse and transport to the nearest colony where scavengers operated. There he joined a group working on the fringes and began working.

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Anybody know how to do Muse stats? I just noticed the stat block and missed that part of character creation.

If you go to the standard muse part of the equipment list it'll give you it's base configuration and what you can choose to do with it.

Remove ads