[ECLIPSE PHASE] - Saturnian Scavengers

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, all,

I just thought I'd give you a quick heads up, I'm taking a quick road trip over to Boise this weekend and I might be slow to post until Sunday.

I'll have my iPad and hotspot with me, so I might be able to post, but it's a rushed weekend and I figured I'd inform you that I might be slow.

Sorry,

Robert

Valmiras

Explorer
Zeph
Zeph's Muse, Ludo

(I hope to be consistent, but pretty much any aqua-ish color will be Zeph and any purplish color will be Ludo

Valmiras

Explorer
I asked Hans this in email, but figured we should all know:

Do you want us to add our skill modifier to the generated roll? Or just post the straight roll?

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I asked Hans this in email, but figured we should all know:

Do you want us to add our skill modifier to the generated roll? Or just post the straight roll?

If there are modifier you're aware of, go ahead and add it to your roll. There will almost certainly be other modifiers I have to take into account (like how difficult a task should be) that you wouldn't necessarily know about ahead of time.

Valmiras

Explorer
Cool. I mostly just mean the stat modifier.

Hey, would you like us to post character descriptions? And if so, here, or in the other thread?

vf-xx

First Post
Bah!! Nerd Rage!!!!

First roll in a new game, trying to use a base skill that I have very high ranks in, and I manage to flubb it.

*throws hands up in the air and stomps around dramtically*..

Remove ads