[ECLIPSE PHASE] - Saturnian Scavengers

ozedge

Explorer
just realised my alerts havent been working on the other thread.. only this one.. i thought you guys had been tied up :)

Last edited:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Just FYI, I will be on vacation next week. However, I should still have Internet access (I'd better! Grr!) so it probably won't affect anything. I expect I'll have several hours each morning to do my daily web surfing and work on Exploration Achievements in WoW. :p

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
So, I totally didn't check the game thread while I was on vacation. Sorry about that. It's been updated now, though.

Friadoc

Explorer
I've my updates turned on, and my load is lightening up as I'm finishing my undergraduate degree next week. But, I'll be slow to unavailable from Jun 9th-12th as I'll be at PaizoCon. I'll login and check in the evenings, as I can, but it's a con and it's my graduation party all rolled into one. :)

Friadoc

Explorer
awesome and congrats mate :)

Thank you kindly, now to find a job. But, I figure a bachelors of science in applied psychology, added to an associates of arts in criminal justice, should be able to find me work. Plus 12+ years previously in IT.

Of course, it also means more time to focus on freelance work, too. :)

Remove ads