[ECLIPSE PHASE] - Saturnian Scavengers

vf-xx

First Post
It looks like 98 is your base roll with nothing added? Is that not the case?

my understanding is that I need to roll UNDER my skill level. So unless I"m getting 30+ points of modifier (who knows maybe, I don't think I"m asking too much), but I'm just not sure I see it.

ozedge

Explorer
yeah you need to roll under or equal to your skill.. means a 98 is almost always a fail.. 99 is a critical fail (the worst one) and 00 is the best critical success

ozedge

Explorer
Glitter

Glitter is how you know her and also how you know of her. You knew about her long before you started working together. She is well known amongst certain groups which can be very handy when you need somethign but it also means you get noticed when you are together. Of course a normal person may try and hide their appearance, tone it down when in a new place... Not Glitter, she likes to ensure that everyone knows when she has arrived and will rarely go un noticed.

Glitter is not someone you cross coz she is amongst the best hackers in the inner system and will ensure you leave any altercation with a lot less creds then you started with, maybe a debt or two, some mail order gorilla uplift brides from venus and a certifed medical condition that requires you to register on all new stations.
She will of course spend the creds she steals on a good time and will share this with everyone she knows.

Glitter currently stands 5'6" and always inhabits a sylph morph that she uses to its full potential.. she definitely lives by the motto.. "in this body for a good time not a long time"
Glitter follows no particular sexual orientation, just enjoying whatever comes her way.

Glitter was a fall evacuee who banded with a scum ship and soon become one with the scum, she lives by their ideals and uses her skills to defend their way of life. Ultimately she lives to have fun.

Her Muse Max has been with her for years and you will often find Max addressing her friends on her behalf

Last edited:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Just a reminder: you're welcome to tweak your characters (moving skills around and such) to better fit the backgrounds you've come up with. Once the first truly serious situation comes up, though, that will no longer be an option.

I'll try to remember to post in this thread when I've closed the tweaking option.

Friadoc

Explorer
Good to know, ser. I'm fairly satisfied with Cade, currently, but I'll give that some thought.

Also, I'll try to have a brief description up in the next few days, once things have settled down a bit.

Remove ads