• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ECLIPSE PHASE] - Saturnian Scavengers

vf-xx

First Post
Go for the Octopus pilot.

I'm going for a Flexibot scavenger/engineer.

I thought that there was a fillable PDF character sheet in the dropbox.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Should be assume we will be in vacuum environments?

Gear costs the average listed? All starting points the default?

Am planning on making an octopus uplift pilot (unless that steps on someones toes)

Oh, and is there a good electronic, eidtable charsheet somewhere?

You may encounter hard vacuum from time to time. I would definitely be prepared for it, considering the type of environment in which you work.

All gear is the price as listed in the rulebooks, and all default assumptions in the book are true for this game.

There's an Excal-based character sheet and a form-fillable PDF in the Dropbox.

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, folks!

I'm definitely interested, if that's cool.

I could definitely see myself filling a combat engineer-type or pholosipher merc role, someone good with guns and knowledgeable in a tech field. I was thinking a Remade for the starting morph.

Comments, ideas, or thoughts?

JediSoth

Epic
Hey, folks!

I'm definitely interested, if that's cool.

I could definitely see myself filling a combat engineer-type or pholosipher merc role, someone good with guns and knowledgeable in a tech field. I was thinking a Remade for the starting morph.

Comments, ideas, or thoughts?

Fine by me. I've sent you an invite to the DropBox that has pertinent files. We're still in the character creation phase, so you have some time. Once that phase is complete, I'll post a link here with the actual play thread.

Friadoc

Explorer
Fine by me. I've sent you an invite to the DropBox that has pertinent files. We're still in the character creation phase, so you have some time. Once that phase is complete, I'll post a link here with the actual play thread.

Excellent. I've received the invite, as well. I'll get to working on my character, and share him once he's done.

vf-xx

First Post
Well, I guess My character is 90% ready. Need to put together more backstory, and a name, but I've got those running in my mind currently.

Flexibot Scavenger/engineer.

Voidrazor

First Post
Is there room for one more? I'd be interested in playing an Argonaut Futura social engineer / matter programmer. S/he'd have hopes of starting a colony, yet have a past, deleted from hir own memory, that is starting to catch up to hir.

JediSoth

Epic
Is there room for one more? I'd be interested in playing an Argonaut Futura social engineer / matter programmer. S/he'd have hopes of starting a colony, yet have a past, deleted from hir own memory, that is starting to catch up to hir.

At this point, I have all the players I'm comfortable with. If, in the future, I feel I can take on additional players, I'll be sure to contact you. Thanks for your interest!

Remove ads