Edena_of_Neith to the IR

Timothy

First Post
Hmmm, as my busy periods will die down after Next week, I will have time to join this Game (Which I really wanted, but I had to hold myself back!) So I'll read through the IC (What does your character Write) and post what I will write. I think something about All the different races, but I'm not sure and I'll have to see what is already written.

Timothy

First Post
My god, that Thread is use, I'll have to stay up all night to plough through it, and then I's still have to decide a topic and hope there are still some sponsors left.

Oh, and is it a VERY big problem If I don't know everything about FR? I know the basics, But the FLGS's here don't have FRCS anymore, one has it on order for over 3 months now and it isn't coming. I do have a .pdf copy, but I am really waiting for the book.

Bugbear

First Post
Timothy said:
My god, that Thread is use, I'll have to stay up all night to plough through it, and then I's still have to decide a topic and hope there are still some sponsors left.

Oh, and is it a VERY big problem If I don't know everything about FR? I know the basics, But the FLGS's here don't have FRCS anymore, one has it on order for over 3 months now and it isn't coming. I do have a .pdf copy, but I am really waiting for the book.

Greetings Timothy.

I don't think it will be much of a problem. Several players know next to nothing about the Realms. A general familiarity with the Geography is useful, but beyond that, Edena's Faerun has allready moved on from the one portrayed in the FRCS

Timothy

First Post
Yes, I noticed, but I do feel I lack some basic knowledge, about the Sharn the most. And as I get further into the thread (beginning of page 9 now) I'm beginning to wonder if there still is aplace for new players, as almost anyone have taken their sides. But I think I will join the Dauntlees (As it looks at page 8) with a Halfling coming from the Featherdale, a peaceful rural counrty in the heart of Fearun.

But I'\ll continue reading now!

Serpenteye

First Post
There is still plenty of land in Zakara, Maztica and Kara-Tur (Arabia, Pre-Columbian (and early colonization) America, China+Japan), large and powerful nations.

Timothy

First Post
That IS a marvelous idea Serpenteye, you are truly a wonderful and smart person!

You guys control Fearun, I control the rest of Toril, MUHAHAHAHAHA....

Okay, evil Overlord out....

ps: I'm going to think about it, but am now entering page 10, so look out!

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, Timothy.

You might want to check my Maps and Other Campaign Resources thread at the top of the forum. There are several great links that can give you a good background on the Realms.

Serpenteye, good writing. I particularly liked the first economics book.

By the way, can anyone do a map like maudlin did in the 3rd IR. I am picking up some mapping software this week, but I don't know how long it would take to learn it.

I think maps would help Edena and everyone else.

Timothy

First Post
Hmm, maps, I just had a great Idea, I'm going to paste together my Giant FRCS map (Came in 4 parts with dragon) and put it on my giant magnetic whiteboard above my computer.
Edit: My god that poster is HUGE it is 150 Centimeters by 100 centimeters, while my board is jut 100 by 70! New plan....
Just a pity my LotR poster has to go then.

And Edena, if you read this, could you give me permission to Control a faction not on fearun, probarly Zakhara, or the Hordes.

And furthermore, since I'll bestuck using my .pdf, does anybody know how I can search for words in there> (The sharn for instance) so I don't have to go through the whole book to find one single topic.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Timothy said:
That IS a marvelous idea Serpenteye, you are truly a wonderful and smart person!

Flattery won't help you. Oh, I forgot, I'm supposed to be Good :rolleyes:. I thank you for your kind and gracious words and hope we can work together for the betterment of all the peoples of Toril. :)

Serpenteye, good writing. I particularly liked the first economics book.

By the way, can anyone do a map like maudlin did in the 3rd IR. I am picking up some mapping software this week, but I don't know how long it would take to learn it.

The Maudlin Map? Yes, sure I can do that.

Timothy

First Post
Serpenteye said:

Flattery won't help you. Oh, I forgot, I'm supposed to be Good :rolleyes:. I thank you for your kind and gracious words and hope we can work together for the betterment of all the peoples of Toril. :)

Hehehe, if all goes according to plan, MY PLAN that is, I don't think any working together is going to in order, but under my enlightened rule, the people of Toril will have betterment (is that a word ;))

Anywaysa, I'm off to bed, I'll check back in the morning to see if Melkor posted and if I can join.

Cya all!

Remove ads