Edena_of_Neith to the IR

Timothy

First Post
William, I haven't played in the IR, but I think you mean tp point out that Edena ments (sp?) for me (and the others) to join an allready existing power, I do regret this, as I allready have my master plan cooking, but I'll wait and do whatever edena decides.

William Ronald

Explorer
Timothy,

Edena is the one who decides what powers are available. So, as thing now stands, I doubt you can run Zakhara. (Don't feel bad, read the 1st IR and you will find that people had to change major plans. Okay, Mr. Draco, you tell Tim. Long live the Psionic League.:D) I think Edena meant that he wishes to work with the existing Faerunian nations.

However, you can still run a character with Zakharan ties. Possibly the Moonseas League or the Free Peoples (heavily good aligned, at least in FRCS) might work.

What I generally do in designing a character is ask who that character is, what are his goals, why is he here, and what is his vision/philosophy. Maybe trying to figure out what type of character you want to play might help in selecting nations.

I will be going off line, but e-mail me if you have any questions. The same applies to everyone else.

Timothy

First Post
No need for further discussion, becaue Edena allocated Zakhara to me. And my character as I envidsage him is a Corsair King. With the northern Cities as a starting point, the rest of Zakhara after that, and fearun to follow.

Anyway, I'm going too,

William Ronald

Explorer
Kalanyr, don't worry. Edena will adjust the PLs appropriately.

Timothy, let everyone know about your character, his dreams, his history. By creating a well developed character, you can figure out what you want and add to the flavor of the IR.

Remove ads