Editable PDF Character Sheet?

Cobblestone

First Post
Stat Block PDF

blargney the second said:
I do all my PCs up in the new statblock format. It's so handy that I'm never going back to typical character sheets. It's not just better, it's good!

How about an editable PDF character sheet in the new statblock form? Anyone up to the challenge?

Peace,

C-Stone

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Zoiks, that'd be complicated to do as an automated PDF. While basic stats would be easy enough to do, collapsing unused special abilities (like regen, DR, immunities, etc) would get tricky.

I just do mine up as a Word doc (or sometimes even just a text file).

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Baumi said:
After trying different Sheet-Forms myself, I ended up with the excellent Mad Irishman D&D Form
All my players love that one. And I had no idea it was editable!

Just shows how seldom I get to play. :\

Cheers, -- N

Nikroecyst

First Post
I found one online. It was a 3.5 Generic Eberron Character Sheet. I dont 'have the link or the character sheet any more.

I have tried to create such sheets in Excell as well and come up with logic flaws that cannot be computed by Excell.

It seems all the good ones either cost money or are not exactly what one may be looking for. Though I have sampled some of the above mentioned character sheets, I nor my players will like any of them. Despite how efficient they may be. It is the curse of stubborness.

Remove ads