• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Editing E-tools print fonts

Spearhavoc

First Post
How does one change the fonts of E-tools (courier looks aweful) printouts such and stat block. I've located the Xml/statblock files but I don't know how to edit this type of document. Thanks, Spearhavoc

BarakO

First Post
Spearhavoc said:
How does one change the fonts of E-tools (courier looks aweful) printouts such and stat block. I've located the Xml/statblock files but I don't know how to edit this type of document. Thanks, Spearhavoc

No black magic involved (thank goodness). You can edit them with a simple text editor.

One thing to note is that the stat blocks are done in courier because some of the monster information that gets output contains tables, and if you don't use a monospaced font, the tables look like crap.

If that doesn't matter/bother you, simply look for the html font tags in the XML and change the font-name and size to whatever suits your fancy.

Oh, one other note. Changing the font in the stat block xml files WILL change the font used within the program to display the "Stat Block" tab.

Spearhavoc

First Post
Thanks, Bar, but I don't know what or how to use a "simple text editor." I can't seem to edit the Xsl document directly. Also I'm just trying to get the stat fonts back to how they looked pre-patch. Thanks, Spearhavoc

BarakO

First Post
Simply right click on the file and select "Open With" and then choose notepad or whatever your text editor of preference is.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads