• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Edition Wars: Burying the Hatchet...

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
The new edition will be fine.... as long as it looks like my favorite edition, plus other stuff, instead of something else.

Last edited:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
That would be a FATAL error, as it would mean ignoring The Game That Is Not To Be Named.

Oh, you mean Prince! The RPG...?

Woops...I mean:

prince-logo.jpg

:eek:

xigbar

Explorer
We should make a 10 Commandments of D&D, and then impose them upon people who believe otherwise, because they're just misguided, and need guidance.

kitcik

Adventurer
We should make a 10 Commandments of D&D, and then impose them upon people who believe otherwise, because they're just misguided, and need guidance.

1) Thou shalt not quote rules to the GM, for the GM is the rules.
2) Thou shalt not exalt cheese.
3) Thou shalt not curse the GM, as your character does not know she exists.
4) Thou shalt not play seven days a week; a day is needed for food, rest and bathing.
5) Thou shalt honor thy mother and father - play in the basement with the door closed and leave the last can in the fridge.
6) Thou shalt not violate your alignment.
7) Thou shalt not fudge your die rolls.
8) Thou shalt not use your neighbor's dice.
9) Thou shalt not mark others' books in pen.
10) Thou shalt not whine.

xigbar

Explorer
1) Thou shalt not quote rules to the GM, for the GM is the rules.
2) Thou shalt not exalt cheese.
3) Thou shalt not curse the GM, as your character does not know she exists.
4) Thou shalt not play seven days a week; a day is needed for food, rest and bathing.
5) Thou shalt honor thy mother and father - play in the basement with the door closed and leave the last can in the fridge.
6) Thou shalt not violate your alignment.
7) Thou shalt not fudge your die rolls.
8) Thou shalt not use your neighbor's dice.
9) Thou shalt not mark others' books in pen.
10) Thou shalt not whine.

I clicked quote, to say something witty, but, actually, yes for everything but alignment......Now to wait for him to take my bait, and start an arguement!

Remove ads